American Eagle Outfittersshirt / complaining about the shipping and customer service

This is the worst brand. I order shirt and when I track my order is still in local office in waiting for 10 days..then I call customer service about this issues and they told me my package is returning and I'm going to get a refund for my money but the reasons is why my package is return but I don't receive my package and I track my order they still on local post office they don't told me that i will not receive my package ..and the customer service agent they don't give me help for this situation..im waiting for nothing..

Ma
May 08, 2017

Comments

•   May 08, 2017

If it is sitting in your local post office, WHY did you not call your local post office and ask them what is up? THEY could track it in their office and give you the information. It is not AE's fault your post office has been holding the package, nor would they know the reason. THEY do not work at the post office. Use your brain and think for a second.

Usually mail is returned because the address is incorrect somehow. If it still shows at the post office, CALL THE POST OFFICE.