American Automobile Association / AAA.com / auto insurance aaa drive app discount
I purchased home and auto insurance about 2 months ago. My auto insurance premium was partially based on a discount for having the AAA Drive app downloaded on my cell phone so my driving habits could be tracked and monitored by AAA. I only had to have 2 driving trips of over 10 miles tracked and recorded within the first month. I had the two trips tracked and recorded within the first week, and I could view the trips and scores myself. But AAA kept telling me they couldn't access my account and see my trip scores so my discount was in jeopardy. I called AAA Customer Service numerous times and was told there was a technical problem on AAA's end and that it would be resolved shortly. For about the first month, I had to uninstall and reinstall the AAA Drive app about 20 times as the app would only be good for about an hour before it would timeout or discontinue. About a month ago, AAA changed their AAA Mobile app and since then I can't access the AAA Drive app at all. I keep getting a message stating my AAA Drive is already registered under my personal e-mail. Everytime I contact a customer service rep. I am told there is a service incident ticket in progress and I will be notified when the problem is resolved. About 2 weeks ago, I received a supplemental bill in the mail from AAA for my auto insurance, that according to AAA is because I didn't fulfill the AAA Drive trip tracking and journey scores. I keep complaining to AAA that I should not be penalized for a technical problem on AAA's end. I believe the problem could be resolved quickly if I'm allowed to talk directly to a AAA IT Support person but AAA said they don't allow direct communication between a customer and IT Support. I am very frustrated about the situation and am considering cancelling both my home and auto insurance policies with AAA.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- AAA.com - bad customer service 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - service
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto claim deductible
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - randall peoples with aaa texas
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - not getting what I asked for not getting service when I need it
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - someone has to be present with vehicle to have it towed.