American Airlines / rude and not helpful

1 miami international airportmiami, United States Review updated:

I was traveling miami - mexico last saturday may 31th in the fly 2115, by 5pm my family and I were getting the boarding pass at the front desk of american airlines, an a lady named LIETY supervisor operation Portuguese or something like that (it was difficult to see the name because she did´n t let me). Anyway we were with 5 bags, 1 year old girl and 3 year old boy, my little kids start to run all over and laity start to yell, i control your children this is not a play ground area, this is restricted area and maybe you don´t have to be here, show me right now your passports and your boarding pass! Well about the children I don´t disagree, it was a little difficult to have control by that time with 5 bags, passports and all the staff you carry in a trip I just wanted somebody helpful, my complain is that she was so rude, after that I asked her to gave me her last name and she refuse it and also she threated me with calling security, she treat me so bad. I don´t know why American airlines don´t teach their employees how to treat people specially foreign tourist. I will make more letters like this one because I think is the only way that they improve their employees, anyway i will never fly with this airline again.

Ad

Comments

• Da
      6th of Sep, 2008

so the Samething happened to me at the AA desk in MIA. A lady/worker would not show me her name after she was SOO rude to me. She actually conspired with another worker there, saw them hanging up the phone at the sametime and speaking in Spanish which I speak, about me after I decided not to deal with her rudeness anymore. After I realized that I went back to the original rude worker and made her call her supervisor. But no time would she let me see her name and I really to this day do not understand why she was so unprofessional, nasty, and childlike. I was trying to get to my flight!!!