American Airlines / rude and not helpful
I was traveling miami - mexico last saturday may 31th in the fly 2115, by 5pm my family and I were getting the boarding pass at the front desk of american airlines, an a lady named LIETY supervisor operation Portuguese or something like that (it was difficult to see the name because she did´n t let me). Anyway we were with 5 bags, 1 year old girl and 3 year old boy, my little kids start to run all over and laity start to yell, i control your children this is not a play ground area, this is restricted area and maybe you don´t have to be here, show me right now your passports and your boarding pass! Well about the children I don´t disagree, it was a little difficult to have control by that time with 5 bags, passports and all the staff you carry in a trip I just wanted somebody helpful, my complain is that she was so rude, after that I asked her to gave me her last name and she refuse it and also she threated me with calling security, she treat me so bad. I don´t know why American airlines don´t teach their employees how to treat people specially foreign tourist. I will make more letters like this one because I think is the only way that they improve their employees, anyway i will never fly with this airline again.
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - Fly cancellation
- American Airlines - spent $2,349.00 on international flights for three and had no light!
- American Airlines - flight cancellation
- American Airlines - paying over 800.00 for two airline tickets to milwaukee wisconsin only to be bussed
- American Airlines - flight attendant