AMC Theaters Downtown Disney 12 / racial discrimination, social structure profiling, bad managment

United States, California, Anaheim Review updated:
amc theaters downtown disney 12
1565 Disneyland Dr. Anaheim, CA 92802
my wife, 9 month old child and I entered the empty movie theater and sat in a secluded corner at 12pm to watch a movie before we ate. we wanted to beat the friday night crowd to watch new movies and did not want to bother anyone with our baby. only 4 couples came into the gigantic theater in downtown disney and out of all the open great middle seats for people a young couple comes and sits in front of us even though they saw we had a child with us. throughout the wait for the trailers to come on the couple was fine with my baby laughing while they were foundling and making out with each other. once the movie came on though, my baby made 4 suddle cries and the scrawny geeky guy tried acting tough in front of his girlfriend and rudely threatened us with, " shut your ###ing baby up and move or else", so i didn't hesitate to tell the guy that he can move and we are not moving for him, while my wife got up and walked out from being scared that the guy was going to attack her and the baby. after i yelled at the guy he ran to speak with the manager where my wife was going to and the whole time he was verbally attacking her saying that we didnt belong there and that we are stupid for bring a baby to the movie theater. once they got to the manager, my wife told the guy off and they both told their stories of what happened and the damn manager racially profiled my wife for being a mexican, socially profilling her as being a gangster or something and then after i arrive and say im an off duty police officer, she says she doenst want trouble and that she will call the cops and is asking us to leave with out a refund for telling the guy off and finally discriminating against families with babies by stating, " that we are not a family oriented business, we do not allow babies in the theaters and they are not welcomed, there is even a trailer saying to leave babies at home." after that i made the manager give me a refund, but i will never go to another AMC... so watch out for those fcuking racist, discriminating and profiling " professional business managers for that company...

N  12th of Jun, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This happened to us tonight. We took our kids to watch a KUNG FU PANDA II and were asked to leave because my 2 year old got excited and said "OH COOL!" AMC is NOT family friendly!!! My family and I will never go there again either!!!

AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings Logo AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings
P.O. Box 725489