Amazing Vouchers / What they say is not what you get!
I joined up with Amazing Vouchers with the understanding that I would be given access to vouchers worth R3000.00 per month for a small subscription of R189.00 per month. The nice sales man told me I wouldn’t even pay a cent to redeem these vouchers. I have the recorded conversation. I got a rude awaken the day I got my membership number, only to discover that in order to use these vouchers one would have to make use of their selected service provider, pay for a service first. Tell me this is not a scheme, and from today on I will believe am worse than stupid. Sadly am not the only one that has been taken for a ride, I know some other people that have been robbed. I tried to cancel the membership but they insist am bond to a contract. They have not fulfilled their side of the contract but they still insist on taking my money every month. Unfortunately for them I can’t take this laying down am taking legal action.
More Amazing Vouchers Complaints & Reviews
- Amazing Vouchers - Can not use their vouchers! 
- Amazing Vouchers - need to cancel my contract 
- Amazing Vouchers - I Need to cancel, but struggle to do so 
- Amazing Vouchers - They are not all that they say they are! 
- Amazing Vouchers - Fraud 
- Amazing Vouchers - membership
- Amazing Vouchers - monthly subscription v/s holidays
- Amazing Vouchers - debit orders going off of my account after canceling.
- Amazing Vouchers - unauthorised debits
- Amazing Vouchers - Vouchers