Amazing Vouchers / What they say is not what you get!

1 South Africa Review updated:

I joined up with Amazing Vouchers with the understanding that I would be given access to vouchers worth R3000.00 per month for a small subscription of R189.00 per month. The nice sales man told me I wouldn’t even pay a cent to redeem these vouchers. I have the recorded conversation. I got a rude awaken the day I got my membership number, only to discover that in order to use these vouchers one would have to make use of their selected service provider, pay for a service first. Tell me this is not a scheme, and from today on I will believe am worse than stupid. Sadly am not the only one that has been taken for a ride, I know some other people that have been robbed. I tried to cancel the membership but they insist am bond to a contract. They have not fulfilled their side of the contract but they still insist on taking my money every month. Unfortunately for them I can’t take this laying down am taking legal action.

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Feb, 2008

I have been pro Amazing Vouchers after reading all the bad things said about them I thought it was going to be impossible to cancel but they were very freindly and helpful speak to Michelle she assisted me. Goodluck.

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Amazing Vouchers - Cancelation/Fraudulent debit orders / refund for bank charges
    Cape Town
    South Africa

They refuse to cancel the subscription and fraudulently debiting my account now there are failed debitr order bank fee on my account everyday for the unauthorized debit and they refuse to refund for the bank charges its been happening for 2 years and they refuse to remove it