Amateurmatch.com / frauding my account
i signed up with amateurmatch.com for free for i was looking to date a girl.they sent me emails until was convinced they really had girls who wanted to go out.when i paid and signed up all the emails stopped.i realised they were all fake.now i requested them to close the account down but they assumed and charged me £17 the next month.am emailing them to cancel my account but there is no response.infact they made my account to be overdrawn since i had asked to cancel in good time.can somebody tell me how i can cancel the account since they never reply my emails.Also i want us to join hands and take them to fraud department.
More Amateurmatch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amateurmatch.com - Fraud and rip off! 
- Amateurmatch.com - Dating ID scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - Not a genuine dating site? 
- Amateurmatch.com - Online Faud 
- Amateurmatch.com - not for real 
- Amateurmatch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - False Misleading just create to get you to sign up
- Amateurmatch.com - Its a complete fraud, do not waste your time 
- Amateurmatch.com - Anybody know how to date online? 
- Amateurmatch.com - Not interested in geting scammed.