Amateurmatch.com / frauding my account

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

i signed up with amateurmatch.com for free for i was looking to date a girl.they sent me emails until was convinced they really had girls who wanted to go out.when i paid and signed up all the emails stopped.i realised they were all fake.now i requested them to close the account down but they assumed and charged me £17 the next month.am emailing them to cancel my account but there is no response.infact they made my account to be overdrawn since i had asked to cancel in good time.can somebody tell me how i can cancel the account since they never reply my emails.Also i want us to join hands and take them to fraud department.

Pr

Comments

Cl
  1st of Jan, 2009

Im joined here too, I thought I would meet girls on here, Its semmes they onl want to talk to me if I get a dater id everytime, i talk to a new girl, they say its to identify you, and for securety, and when I want to cancel, they asked me the same thing. I tried to cancel with the datingbill.com, but i was able to log on again on ametuer match, seems like it was never cancelled at all. they should follow their word. the girls say they help me, but I dont find it helping me at al. Could someone really help me, I dont want to get charge when I dont want it. If anybody reads this, please give me a reply at grey_fox59@hotmail.com. I want a soloution

Hu
  6th of Jun, 2009

you horny men keep these sites in business. as long as you are out there looking to get laid these sites are gonna keep ripping you off. Face it - there aren't any women on the net looking to f*ck you for free!

Am
  14th of Oct, 2009

10-14-09 I siogned up for amateur match and received a lot of responses and did get a response that she would get back to me since a friend had passed away. Today I received my checking account statement which showed an additional charge to Romancer.net. I called the phone number from my checking account statement and did talk to a couple of people. I was informed that the additional charge was covered on the terms & conditions.. Shame on me for not reading those terms. I usually do that as well as print out a copy of all my transactions. I did get the accounts cancelled but I am also going to contact my bank to ask them to not honor anymore of their charges. fdhall71@zoomtown.com I hope this will help somebody else!