Amateurmatch / Total scam

I joined their site, and immediately found out that all the women I e-mailed wanted me to join other sites to view their profiles. In addition I was billed by a site called beematch for an additional 24.95 + 1.95 for who knows what. I never joined beematch, I would assume that they are a spin-off of AM. I urge anyone thinking of joining any adult dating site not to do so. I was completely scammed and am very angry and disappointed at the gaol of these internet crooks. In my opinion they should be fined and face prison time.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Aug, 2008

I wish there was a way we could sue.If i new the right contacts I would.anyone got any ideas.

• Hr
      13th of Jun, 2009

I thought this site would be a scam cause I don't even have a picture up on there yet pus I only have a free member ship and I keep getting all kinds of emails saying that women are really attracted to me and they don't even know what I look like. Here is a link you should check out to review sites like this http://us.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=113&id=46a6a9cd-5402-454e-9476-e4df22e6f371 or you could type in yahoo answers in either yahoo or google search engine. Hope this helps.