AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club — unethical sales practices
I recently went on a trip to Mexico and was taken in by a Secrets vacation club in which the talk was fast, the smiles unlimited, the promises undocumented and the small incidential's not even mentioned. After returning home and reviewing and researching this club we found many cons and some pros regarding this club. Items mentioned very briefly at the presentation were glanced over, other items in the contracts were not even mentioned. Upon calling UVC about our wanting to cancel this contract due to breach, they keep calling and emailing me for a response...I sent them my original letter stating why I was cancelling (PS not cancellation clause in contract) and they responded back with a counteroffer (extra add on's to what the original purchase was). I had to leave for a business trip and have not been able to respond to their counteroffer as of yet but will shortly. Since I cancelled the credit/debit card I used so they cannot withdraw any funds, and I filed a complaint with my banking institution and received a provisional credit until we get this worked out.
I swear the sales reps took Jordan Belfort's Straight Line of Persuasion course!!! I will never again attend another one of these type presentations! Old saying buyer beware is one to live by!!!
Hoping to get this resolved shortly!
More AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club International - lies about everything! 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ultimate vacation club fraud and lies