Altech AutopageTablet huawei 7 contract

Good day

Kindly assist me with this query.

. I took a with tablet huawei 7 contract autopage in 2014/01.. Was supposed to be 2 year contract, in 2016/02.. I sent email to tell them, to ask why they are deducting money as my contract is for 24 months.. And according to me january / february was supposed to be the last month..
I never had anything from them.. Unfortunately I changed my bank account, and didn’t alert them as according to me my contract has ended, they never called me to ask why i’m not paying, no statement issued to me.. They know my cell phones and email address.. (No contact was done to me: I dint use the cell phone no.. As I requested to use my mtn no and they said its impossible.. So I only used the phone.. Took out the sim card..
Now i’ve been handed over to debt collectors regarding the phone account and also what exactly is happening, till now have not received any response from them..

Please assist me with this case.. I don’t mind paying.. But I want to know what’s happening: i’m I liable to pay or not?
Contract..
I then sent email to auto-page for them to send me the statement of
Regards
Mpho mantu
Id no [protected]
Cell phone: [protected]/[protected]

• Updated by tablette, Jan 19, 2017

good morning

Kindly assist me with this query.. I took a phone with AUTOPAGE in 2014/01..was supposed to be 2 year contract, in 2016/02.. I sent email to tell them, to ask why they are deducting money as my contract is for 24 months.. and according to me January/ February was supposed to be the last month..
    I never had anything from them.. unfortunately I changed my bank account, and didn’t alert them as according to me my contract has ended, they never called me to ask why I’m not paying, no statement issued to me.. they know my cell phones and email address..( no contact was done to me: I dint use the cell phone no.. as I requested to use my MTN no and they said its impossible.. so I only used the phone.. took out the sim card..
    now I’ve been handed over to debt collectors regarding the phone contract..
    I then sent email to Auto-page for them to send me the statement of account and also what exactly is happening, till now have not received any response from them..

Please assist me with this case.. I don’t mind paying.. but I want to know what’s happening: I’m I liable to pay or not?

Regards