Alt Marketsforex scammers

I have also recently been called by this company and after looking at their website (which is has obviously been made by an 11 year old) they are clearly scammers.

They were offering me the 'opportunity' to invest into their managed account, it was an english guy that spoke to me.

My friend is a lawyer with Nasser Hashem in Dubai and I have asked him to inform his police friends.

They are SCAMMERS do not send then anything

Alt Markets

Ma
May 15, 2017

More Alt Markets Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      May 26, 2017

LEGAL NOTICE

Emirates Towers
    Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
    Phone: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@altmarkets.com

May. 26. 2017

Attn: Marcus Green, Tim Healy & Attn: https://www.complaintsboard.com
    URL: www.enom.com Registrar: ENOM, INC. IANA ID: 48 Abuse Contact Email:[protected]@enom.com Abuse Contact Phone: 1.[protected]

Re: Complaint - Libel

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please give my concerns in this complaint letter your immediate attention.
    I have the following complaint/concerns: Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

In order to adequately resolve my concerns, I require that you do the following: Content removed or legal action will be taken against individuals and host site
    Domain Dispute Case Coordinator
    No Legitimate Right or Interest: Complainant has not authorised Respondent to use the name
    ALT Markets
    Respondent’s use is not fair, legitimate, and or Libellous.
    Respondent has no legitimate rights in a
    website that “confuse[s] unsuspecting Internet users

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
    P.O. Box 50191
    Minneapolis, MN 55405
    Phone 800. 474. 2371
    Fax 612. 235. 3355
    E-mail [protected]@adrforum.com.

I may be contacted or reached in writing at my above address, by phone conversation at my above phone number, or by email sent to my above email address.

If you fail to comply with my requests, I will immediately take legal action against you regarding these matters.
    Thank you for taking the time to look into my concerns and for dealing with it in a prompt manner. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,