Crypto Assets Fund Logo

Crypto Assets Fund

Having problems with Crypto Assets Fund?

Floor 2, Romasco Place, Waterfront Dr. PO Box 4541, Road Town
Tortola
United States - VG1110

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crypto Assets Fund.

Complaints & Reviews

Crypto Assets FundRecovery expert referral.

Recovery expert referral.

I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain.com impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and I fell stupidly for their mischievous act, this made them gain access into my blockchain wallet whereby 7.0938 btc was stolen from my wallet in total. I was almost in a comma and dumbfounded because this was all my savings I relied on. Then I made a research online and found a recovery expert, with the contact address - Wisetechhacker @ gmail com.

I wrote directly to the specialist explaining my loss. Hence, he helped me recover my bitcoin just after 2 days he helped me launch the recovery program, and the culprits were identified as well, all thanks to his expertise. I hope I have been able to help someone as well. Reach out to the recovery specialist to recover you lost funds from any form of online scam.

Crypto Assets Fundlame

I noticed Crypto Assets Fund as a mentioning at one of the thread. Decided to check it to understand whether it's genuine or not.
    And I must confess that it doesn't look like that, even though it kind of has some needed information, but I always pay attention to details which may be ignored by other people.
    Well, to me the tram description is always a good or a bad sign. If this information was provided in a smart way, with good examples, with working links and nice photos, it may count as true. But what I saw on Crypto Assets Fund can't be called good. Just because perhaps they never saw their website. Hired a programmer, a cheap designer and thought that everything was ok.
    Talking about their team photos. What prevent you from using Photoshop and at least Microsoft paint to remove the crooked white lines around your photographs? I just closed the website because it definitely was suspicious.
    Be careful!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices