AlphaRooms / none existent hotel
I recently booked a package deal with Alpharooms in the Canary islands. On landing in Fuerteventura I was told the hotel did not exist. It was several hours before any resolution was made. Now I am trying to complain and getting no answer to letters and emails. UK Trading Standards are now involved. I might suggest being wary and cautious about booking with this firm. Always check and double check the package.
More AlphaRooms Complaints & Reviews
- Alpha rooms - customer service 
- Alpharooms.com - Scam artists 
- Alpharooms.com - I had the misfortune to book a hotel by using the service of www.alpharooms.com
- [Resolved] Alpharooms.com - lack of service!! 
- AlphaRooms - seems like a scam.
- Alpharooms.com - hotel booking - lack of transparency
- Alpharooms.com - alpharooms online hotel booking
- AlphaRooms - money that is owed to me (hotel never paid)
- Alpha rooms - holiday booking
- Alpharooms.com - refund