Ally Financialauto lease

I received a billing from the company after I turned the vehicle in in a purchase of a new vehicle. The charge was for a windshield crack and an interior piece that had a crack in it. The windshield was waived reluctantly on their part when I challenged it based upon the actual cost to replace it and not being given time to report it to my insurance for a comprehensive claim. In this case it was wrongly charged and taken back. Nothing to get from that except them realizing they had been wrong. On the interior piece they stood on this for $104. There was a very confrontational communication between me and one of their representatives leaving me with bitterness towards their practices. There was a statement something like and issue will be made of this by the representative. I have come to find that given they record interactions "for training" this one was not found. I come to find that ALLY chose to charge it off and report it to my credit report as such. Recently I was advised that the destruction done to me through this action was severe, vindictive and an egregious act. I contacted a representative as high as I could get to find that they remain against the customer and over $104 they are able to ruin a person forever. I will broadcast this situation every chance and in every location I can. I know they don't care yet maybe just maybe a consumer thinking about using their services will think twice about going through with it. The situation is just plain wring and I can hope that the company and its practices are found out and dealt with accordingly. You can always hope there would be a penalty for taking advantage of the consumer.

An