AllStateBeauty.com / Never shipped my order

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (917) 681-0688

On May 5, 2009, I ordered Hempz products from AllstateBeauty.com totaling $187.91. My VISA card was debited on May 6, 2009 for

$187.91. I received AN ORDER CONFIRMATION, BUT NO ORDER... after not receiving my order in 10 days, I started calling their

office and left numerous requests for them to return my call, but to no avail. I then called company owner, Alexander Bederoff on his

personal cell phone at [protected] and spoke with Paul who assured me that they would email me a tracking #number later that

day letting me know that my order had shipped. I received NO TRACKING # and the order has not shipped. Please let the world know

that this company lacks integrity and is a rip off operation. They are common everyday thieves who do not deserve to be able to rip the

consumer off this way. We must put them out of business by exposing thier low down dirty, unethical tactics to all potential victims.

Comments

• Da
      6th of Feb, 2009
    AllStateBeauty.com - Charged my credit card. Never sent products
    All State Beauty
    Phone: 718-928-0995
    allstatebeauty.com

Charged my credit card for an online order. I did receive a confirmation email but never received my products. They never responded to my emails and their voicemail is always full.

• Ro
      9th of Feb, 2009

same thing happened to me. ha dto dispute it through my bank

11th of Feb, 2009

I also ordered product from this company and did not receive anything from them!! Called all day and of course the voicemail was full and could not leave a message. I contacted my bank to refund me the money. So, buyer beware!! this company is just going to rip you off!!

Jacque
    SW Florida

12th of Feb, 2009

I ordered from All State Beauty and received my products promptly! I don't know what happened with you guys. Maybe you're sucky people and your karma is ###! LOL!

• Rx
      15th of Feb, 2009
    AllStateBeauty.com - Products not received
    AllStatebeauty.com
    2025 86th Street, zip 11214
    Brooklyn
    Phone: (718) 928-0995
    allstatebeauty.com

I placed an online order on 01/17/09 and have not received my products. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I intend to dispute these charges with my credit card company soon, if there is no responde to my latest email.

• Sk
      16th of Feb, 2009

Andrea,
    That's rather strange that in the 3 or 4 complaint boards I've run across, you're the only person that has received your products promptly! Strange that 1 out 50 . And we are all sucky people with ### karma. Not a snowballs chance in hell. If I remember correctly, the person that I talked to when I finally got through at Acqua Salone about my order was a person named Andrea. Could you possibly be that person? All I have to say is that there is no way possible that all of these people have bad luck. The straight truth is that Alex Bederoff and maybe even you are running a scam. It might take some time, but I'm willing to bet between the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau, the scam will be brought down. I'm sure its only a matter of time.

• Ne
      24th of Feb, 2009

Im SOOO UPSET. I cannot believe it! i wish i had read this before. i placed my order last 01/25/09 and, as everybody else, till today feb 24 2009 i still haven't recieved it! Of course i was charged for it right away!! This is going to end really bad. this Piece of S...t people better stop taking money and laugh about it!!! I tried to call them millions of time..they continue changing their phone numbers... and also you never EVER talk to anyone. always a voice mail that is not available to take messages because is full!! we have to do something about it before other people make the same mistakes! WHO EVER WROTE GOOD COMMENTS IS DEFINATELY ONE OF THEM S.. ..T PEOPLE
    DO NOT TRUST ALLSTATEBEAUTY.COM ...EVER EVER...EVER!!! i

26th of Feb, 2009

I also received a confirmation notice after I placed an order on 1/25/09, received no products, I tried to contact them via email or phone, I eventually disputed the charges on my credit card, and thankfully I was credited. TO EVERYONE BEWARE AND DO NOT ORDER FROM ALL STATE BEAUTY ALL THEY ARE DOING IS SCAMING INNOCENT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY..

26th of Feb, 2009

All state beauty.com is nothing but a scam.

Nelly,
    I feel the same way you do, the same identical thing happened to me, thankfully I disputed the charge and got it back.
    ------------ALLSTATE BEAUTY IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF FRAUDS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TELLS YOU DIFFERENT IS A COMPLETE LIAR...I WOULDN'T WANT ALLSTATES KARMA...

• Sn
      28th of Feb, 2009

I'm Glad I read this Before I placed My Order and gave them My credit card info. Thanks People for being informant :)

• Su
      28th of Feb, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me when I placed an order on 1/15/09! They are a scam and I also contacted the Better Business Bureau of New York about them. Complaints@newyork.bbb.org.

• Ju
      12th of Mar, 2009

i ORDER PRODUCTS ON 3/2/09 hAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM. SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

• Br
      13th of Mar, 2009

Now I'm worried cuz I just placed an order for over $100 worth of products and wonder if I'll ever see it. I ordered a couple months ago and got the product, although it took a long time to get it...Hmmmmm

11th of Apr, 2009

alex bederoff is a scam artist who has tacken people for alot of money, even family. He is a pure lowlife, jerkoff.

• Ka
      29th of Apr, 2009

I am sooooooooooo disturbed by this. I ordered 4.6.09 received a confirmation and have yet to speak with a human and I also have sent over 10 emails. This is absolutely ridiculous and something must be done to companies like this. I have never had such an experience. I would love to take a visit to NY and meet them first thing in the morning for a refund. Does anyone know what we can do about this. All State needs to go down for this. I guess when the price seems to go to be true it usually isn't the best deal in the end.

$#@!*&?+$#@*

• Te
      21st of May, 2009
    Allstatebeauty.com
    Phone: 718 701-5790
    allstatebeauty.com

I purchased hair product from AllstateBeauty.com via the internet on May 10, 2009. My credit card was charged and I have not received the product. I have sent several emails and tried contacting them via phone only to find voicemail, no customer service rep.

• Al
      17th of Jun, 2009
    AllStateBeauty.com
    allstatebeauty.com

This was my third order with allstatebeauty.com I received order in 2008 and another one in March 2009. However, I place an order on May 17 for $52.47 and have not received. The phone number listed on the site goes to a college. No one has responded to my email.

BEWARE! I've been ripped off!!

• Nu
      8th of Jul, 2009
    Bustani Holistic Homeschool, LLC
    1409 San Bernardino Ave.
    Spring Valley
    California
    Phone: 619.203.9713
    nutara@gmail.com

Order products (henna), was charge $57.28 and never received items. In addition, customers service will not return my calls.

• Ki
      15th of Jul, 2009

Also let it be known they sell under the name ACQUA BEAUTY SUPPLY. Same complaints, took payment, never received the product! Beware.