Allstate Insurance / awful service!
On Dec 27, 2007 I was involved in a auto accident. I was rearended by a 16 year old female driving her parents vehicle. I was stopped in traffic at a traffic light for about 8-10 seconds, when I saw the other driver approaching me at about 20-25mph with no intentions of stopping, I turned and looked her in the eyes at the time of the impact. She was cited for being the cause of the accident, and subsequently went to court and was also found responsible in traffic court.
Since then she has changed her story at least 3 times, and her parents refused to allow her to the authorities, and her insurance company about the accident. My back was injured in the accident, and my truck sustained about $3k in damages along with about $3500 in diminished value (proof from an appraiser), because it was brand new with only about 1700 miles on the it when she hit me. I have also racked up about $10k in medical expenses, have been the chiropractor at least 22 times, had X-ray, and an MRI, and have been through 8 sessions of Physical Therapy, and was found to have some damages in my L3/L4 discs.
Even after all these treatments my back pains refuses to go away, thought it has lessened, but its still there and my daily activities have been limited, and with my recreational activities. Additionally my endurance levels are limited, and I tire easily because the pain gets to bad to continue doing what I was doing.
Allstate has done everything in their power to delay the settlement of the claim, and we are at over 4 months now, going as far as making a total insult and saying their insured is only 25% responsible.. keeping in mind, I was stopped in traffic, she was cited, and found responsible in court.
I was forced to retain an attorney for the medical/injury side, and now am having to get another attorney for the property damages.
My vehicle is still not fixed today.
More Allstate Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance Company - auto insurance
- Allstate Insurance Company - runaround on damage to auto by allstate client and adjuster
- Allstate Insurance Company - claims rep
- Allstate Insurance Company - claim no. 0512622218 rental car extension denied
- Allstate Insurance Company - insurance claim # 0516005816. water damage in kitchen