Allstate Insurance Company / home insurance denial to replace roof
During the latest wind damage, I had roof damage so I called Allstate being my insurance, they said do an emergency fix until the adjuster shows up, so I did some repairs, since there was a leek in my roof.
All my neighbors who have State farm, their insurance replaced the whole roof no question asked especially that the shingles are discontinued and to repair it without replacing the whole roof, new shingles, will not attach to the existing shingles.
Our HOA does not allow patching on the roof and requires replacing the whole roof Allstate adjuster spoke with the president of HOA and she assured him that it should be replaced.
The contractor estimate was at least $15000 while the adjuster offered $1557.00 after deducting the deductible of $1000 they paid me $557.00.
They even said that I already replaced t with different shingles so it should be fine to repair not replace.
Allstate has been giving us and other people who have Allstate hard time replacing a roof.
I have my cars, home and umbrella policies with Allstate but they still are not approving my claim.
More Allstate Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance Company - complaint on insurance claim
- Allstate Insurance Company - responses from client
- Allstate Insurance Company - auto insurance
- Allstate Insurance Company - service
- Allstate Insurance Company - refuse to pay for county required work