AllPosters.com / Bad service

This company is a JOKE!!! i ordered a frame print and a t-shirt a month before christmas, they sent the print right away, then i got a bunch of invoices saying the 'print' was backlogged and i wouldnt get it. It took 3 phone calls & 10 emails for them to correct I still needed the t-shirt. Another 5 phone calls & 10 emails later I still had to hound them to find out on December 15th they would not even have the item. When they FINALLY refunded me they wouldnt give me the shipping and handling even though I paid for it and they hadnt shipped ANYTHING!! I wouldnt order from them if it were free!!! it was a t-shirt for crying out loud and they couldnt handle that. i find them pathethic and when you call customer service you call India and they have NO IDEA what is going on w/ their actual store in California!! disgusting company that I wouldnt touch again for anything.

A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered a single t-shirt from AllPosters.com on March 22. Their website indicated that my order should be processed within 24 hours and I should expect it to be shipped 3-5 business days later. No problem; I expected to receive the shirt around March 28 or so. NOPE! I waited and checked the "tracking number" every day, which really didn't tell me anything. It didn't indicate exactly where my package was at any time. I finally received the t-shirt today...April 7. Should it REALLY take 16 days (or 12 business days) to ship a friggin' t-shirt?! I will NEVER order from this site again. Every time I've ordered from shirt.woot.com, I have received my order in ~5-7 business days, no problem; they will continue to be my g0-to for t-shirts.
A  16th of Dec, 2009 by
ALLPOSTERS.COM Have totally managed to screw my lads Birthday up. 5 working days to arrive...TOTAL LIE! Called today and it was blamed on DHL. If/when the frigging posters arrive I will be having a chat with the delivery person to see how I go about finding out when they were actually given to DHL.
I asked for the DHL tracking number which suprisingly enough couldn't be given to me. The site tracking system is a total waste of time it tells you nothing! The call centre worker even agreed this with me. I wonder how many calls like mine she answers???
Last time I ever bother, I would lf been better off using a ebay shop cos at least they have their feedback to maintain.
A  5th of May, 2010 by
Allposters.com is a joke. Can't ship stuff or process orders on time. call centre worked does not know what is happening. They infact suggested that i cancel the order because they will not be able to ship it. Why do they even have items on it if they cant ship?

AllPosters.com Logo AllPosters.com