Allied Barton / wrongful termination and employee rights violations

1 El Monte, CA, United States Review updated:

I worked for Allied Barton in the Jack's Pacific warehouse with the Allied Barton El Monte Office. I was let go and told to be transferred to another location because the supervisor in the Jack's Pacific account complained against me. This so called Supervisor came late almost on a daily basis, she was even late for 2 hours and she did not even make up the time and did not report her tardiness to the office and I did not get paid. I finally got tired of the abuse that security companies give to their employee's and I'm proud to say that I no longer work in security. Also Allied Barton makes p rules as they go. I also worked in an account where a person was attacked and in that area was a security company taking care of the situation. The next day I was told to make a report and to notify Allied Barton for what had occurred. I told them that I was not a witness and was also not in my location to perform security. The reason they did this was to steal an account from the other security company. Is just better to be even a janitor at a hospital than to be a security guard. I no longer have respect for these companies because they make money abusing and cheating off their employee's.

Comments

• La
      17th of Sep, 2010

welcome come to our jersey website: http://www.b2cjersey.us

everybody!sorry bother your time a min, we are serious and professional

jersey supplier, we can offer NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA jerser, the NFL jersey

18usd each, the NHL jersey 38USD each.MLB jersey 18usd each, NAB jersey

18usd each.we have many jerseys of other players, so please contact us

for more information if you are interested in .

1) More pictures available on our website ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )
    2) Many colors available .
    3) Perfect quality, small order accepted .
    4) 100% safe door to door delivery, within 5 - 7 days air express for

small orders .

5) We have lots of jerseys in stock

6) Letters and number are sewn on jerseys body, 100% embroidery

7) Size: .48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60

8) Delivery by UPS, DHL, EMS door to door

9) Delivery in 5 - 7 days

NFL, NBA, MLB all are 18usd!!!

The jerseys in stock may be updated everyday !
    come on, join us!

• Bo
      14th of Jun, 2012

I am currently working for them here in the midwest and recent event has sprung up that has opened my eyes wide to just how low they will sink. A woman with a long list of infractions made some accusations against our, my boss. They were lies, all made up but AB did nothing to support my boss and she still is not officially terminated... the client had to take the first step in removing her. They balked at that too... They had the gall to say my boss was to stay out it, (against the law by the way).
    They acted as though he was the villain. he is suing them right now. It's really pathetic how the corporate office handled this. Such fools and ###s from the top on down. I am ready to leave the place as its become apparent they do not care who they ### on.