AllegroMedical.com / They sent me the cheap things i ordered and never sent me the big item

Allegro medical ripped me off!!! they sent me the cheap things i ordered and never sent me the big item!!! they never respond to calls or emails. if you post negative comment on their wall they don't even care. they keep posting pictures of there staff parties instead. aggravating!!!

Comments

• Bu
      7th of Jun, 2010

Do business with these guys and your email immediately go onto their spam list and possibly resold

• Al
      6th of Apr, 2011

Dear Ancherman~ I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences and frustrations you faced regarding any oversight on our part. In order for me to better assist you could you kindly email your account specifics so that I may research this further? my direct email address is [protected]@allegromedical.com

Kind Regards,
    Andrea Giese
    Sales & Call Center Manager

28th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Ri
      21st of Jun, 2016
    AllegroMedical.com - Poor service, scam

I ordered a product from Allegro, never got emailed shipping information, their website showed none available; then after calling 3 weeks later they said it was delivered 2 weeks prior and they then emailed UPS tracking showing that. However, I never saw it, didn't know to watch for it and it's strange because I and my neighbors get packages all they time without problems. They only offered to initiate UPS tracing telling me I could call UPS to find the status. Of course, I haven't heard anything more and their response is unacceptable. Disputing the charge. Don't buy from this web site.