Allegro Medical / No product, no refund
I ordered a product via the web (Reporter Wireless Intercom by Chamberlain) back on
Dec 3rd as their web site claimed "in stock". My credit card was charged immediately.
When I checked on the status at their web site, I saw "awaiting shipment" for about 3
weeks. Right before Christmas, I checked again and found the product to be
discontinued according to the item page but still "awaiting shipment" on my order
status. I called and requested a refund on the 22nd. I waited a few days and nothing
was happening so I called again on Dec 31st. I was sent email which said I should see
the credit two days ago. Still nothing happened. I called them again today (Jan 7)
and spoke to another representative that basically said the same thing as the others.
For some mysterious reason, their "procedure" says that no one can actually contact their accounting dept to find out what they are doing (not much, apparently). I
finally gave up and called my credit card company so they are resolving the
complaint for me. After some checking, several other customers have had similar
problems with this company.
To say the least, I will never attempt to do business with Allegro Medical again and
recommend against anyone else doing so as well.
More Allegro Medical Complaints & Reviews
- Allegro Medical - scam 
- Allegro Medical - misrepresentation of services/products 
- Allegro Medical - Charged CC Never Sent Product
- Allegro Medical - Avoid this company like the plague!
- Allegro Medical - Impossible service
- AllegroMedical.com - Stole my money
- Allegro Medical Supplies - Unauthorized Charges
- AllegroMedical.com - They sent me the cheap things i ordered and never sent me the big item 
- Allegro Medical - Fraudulent Charges on card
- Allegro Medical - AZ - DO NOT USE