Allegro Medical / Fraudulent Charges on card
I received two phone messages in the same day from this company. One message said that they were calling in reference to the order I had placed online. The second message said that they were calling about my phone order. I called back because I knew there must be some mistake since I had placed no orders at all. When I spoke with the customer "care" rep they said that there must be a mistake and there were no orders under my name. Five days later I get online to pay my credit card balance and find a $1600.00 charge from this company. Thankfully my credit card company (Chase is awesome!) is handling this charge without any liability from me, but it is maddening that this company didn't stop with just ripping off those who actually did place orders, but have stooped to stealing card numbers now as well.
More Allegro Medical Complaints & Reviews
- Allegro Medical - scam 
- Allegro Medical - misrepresentation of services/products 
- Allegro Medical - Charged CC Never Sent Product
- Allegro Medical - No product, no refund
- Allegro Medical - Avoid this company like the plague!
- AllegroMedical.com - Stole my money
- Allegro Medical Supplies - Unauthorized Charges
- AllegroMedical.com - They sent me the cheap things i ordered and never sent me the big item 
- Allegro Medical - AZ - DO NOT USE
- Allegro Medical - Impossible service