All Personally Yours / No Product Received

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I placed my order several weeks ago and I have not received even an email in response to my purchase. Here I am now, a few days before my son's first birthday and I am empty handed. I have tried calling and the voice mail says that all service reps are busy, there is no option to leave a message or a call back number. These people are extremely unprofessional and should not be allowed to sell on the internet if they are not going to hold up their end of the bargain. These reviews would have been much useful to me before placing my order. How can we get these people off of the internet?!

Comments

• Je
      1st of Jul, 2011

I'm having the same problem currently. Ordered two weeks ago, finally got my product through email after prompting, but they made an error. Now, over a week later, there has been no response. And there online chat is not on, nor do they answer the phone. What is up? I don't get it.

• Se
      6th of Jul, 2011

I am having the same issue with them, my sons birthday is next week and I ordered his shirt over 3 weeks ago. I cant get anyone to pick up the phone or respond to any emails. I agree about getting these people off the internet. I wish I could cancel the order, but that involves being able to reach these people.

• Me
      12th of Jul, 2011

I placed an order on April 12, 2011 and to date, still have yet to receive it. I've emailed them about 20 times, called at least 100. I realize that it's only $20, but these people are stealing from people and it ticks me off! They said for the first month or two after ordering the item that they were having shipping difficulties and apologized for the delay, even promised to send me a free item of my choice. I received my last call from them the second week of May and they have been unresponsive since that time. I ordered my item 3 months in advance of my daughters 2nd birthday party. I waited until the second week of June to order another outfit because they assured me that my item would be received on time... another lie. I've reported them through the BBB and see at least 20 other complaints of a similar nature - all posted within the last 6 months. These people deserve to be shut down and not allowed to operate a business.

• Kk
      21st of Jul, 2011

To ILC3..by your response I can only assume you are the owner of this company

• Kk
      1st of Aug, 2011

Really Bert? Really? You seriously thought I believed ILC3 was the owner? It's obvious that you and ILC3 are lonely, miserable people (and probably the same person) who have nothing better to do with their day than make comments on people's complaints. I see Bert you are up to 128 comments today...congratulations, I hope it helps you feel better about yourself.

• Sl
      5th of Aug, 2011

I thought it was just me, I'm having the same problem. I ordered my daughters birthday shirt over a month ago, still have not received the item that I purchased. I tried calling, no answer, even through the emails, they keep saying its been shipped. Still have not received my purchase. This is the worse company I've ever dealt with. I hope they get shut down.

• Je
      19th of Aug, 2011

Same issue - I actually just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They told me they are behind due to remodeling - "didnt I notice the language on their website" Here is the language "Please Note: We are in the process of remodeling our office and expanding our staff to serve you better. We we will be closed from May 27th on will re-opened Monday June 6, 2011. During this time Customer Service will be available through email ONLY. All orders placed before May 23rd will be shipped before May 27th. Our normal processing will presume on June 6th Please allow processing time when choosing your shipping method while placing your order. We suggest altering the shipping method if you need your order to arrive sooner." SInce today is August 19 - after June 6 - I would think this wouldnt apply.

• Tu
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I to have had this problem with them. I placed an order on May 20th and still have no items. My order was $94.17 and I placed the order 4 months before my daughters birthday party and still nothing. I also filed with the BBB but that was also a waste, I just recieved a response from Personally Yours which was a generic response they were sending to everyone it even said Hello Ms Danielle and that is NOT my name. There was no sort of solution in the response either just them blaming me for my ordering being delayed. However the message that was posted at the time of my order is STILL on the page and states that All orders placed before May 23rd will be shipped before May 27th. Which should have included my order. I have sense filed with my bank and they have given me my money back and are investigating Personally Yours. After being screwed by Personally Yours I was scared to purchase any other birthday outfits online, however I had already purchased matching accessories and stuff for an outfit I never received. So it inspired me to teach myself how to make my own Tutu Outfit and shirt for my daughter and I did and it looks GREAT and since them friends have been asking for me to make them for there daughters. So if you or anyone you know needs a Tutu made from someone who willa ctually send there items check out Tutus By Teisha on facebook. Its a same that Personally Yours has done so many people wrong. I really do wish there was a way for us to get them off of the internet or be able to warn people to stay clear of this fraud of a business.

• Li
      30th of Aug, 2011

I am having the same issue. I placed my order with All Personally Yours on August 9, not needing my item for 3 weeks from then. I received a notification on August 17 stating that my order had shipped, since then the link has said "will ship in 2-3 days". I emailed on the 24th asking where my order was, I was told that it was still in process and that I would receive a notification email letting me know my order had shipped (odd, I already received that email). I responded on the same day asking why I was told my order had shipped if it actually had not. Didn't receive a response from them until today, the 30, my son's birthday. I was told that I needed to also make note of their VERY outdated notice on their website stating that back in June, order processing time would be slower then usual - do they give an estimate on how long this time is? Certainly not, considering the way they are running their business I can see why they wouldn't want to put a specific time frame to their "processing time", as I do not believe they want to be held accountable for that statement. What baffles me even more is that they offered to change the wording on my son's shirt so that it could become an everyday shirt? Are you serious? This is your "offer" to resolve the issue? Please. We will see if they allow me to cancel considering their website states that once an order has begun production, it cannot be cancelled, but apparently not only has my order not shipped, but they have not even begun to make the shirt. I'm sure I will be told I am not allowed to cancel. Worst company I have ever done business with, if you don't have enough people to handle your customer service issues, process your orders and get them shipped out in a timely manner - you should not being doing business at all.

7th of Sep, 2011

I recently had the same issue. I ordered a couple of shirts and tried to check my order status. Nothing had been updated so I decided to call. Both of their phone numbers have been disconnected (call placed on 9/7/11). I started to research this company online (too late unfortunately) and found this thread. I have since reported this company to http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/. You can email them too. I say we all email and turn them in, so we can have their site taken down for good!!!

15th of Sep, 2011

I ordered 1 custom Mickey Mouse birthday t-shirt on 8-6-11. The website says "Please Note: We are in the process of remodeling our office and expanding our staff to serve you better. We we will be closed from May 27th on will re-opened Monday June 6, 2011. During this time Customer Service will be available through email ONLY. All orders placed before May 23rd will be shipped before May 27th. Our normal processing will presume on June 6th Please allow processing time when choosing your shipping method while placing your order. We suggest altering the shipping method if you need your order to arrive sooner." My order was 8-6-11 so NORMAL processing was suppose to happen which is 2-4 business days. Today is 9-13-11 and my shirt STILL has not been shipped. It is impossible to contact this company by phone. I have tried over 100 times and never been able to get through. I have emailed daily for weeks, I have filed a complaint with the BBB. This company should be OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• He
      26th of Sep, 2011

I am in tears writing this, we placed a $135 order of custom shirts for our daughters 4th birthday which we are celebrating in Disney, we leave on Thursday. We placed it on August 28th, a full month prior to our departure date, and as all of you have stated we received nothing other than an email on September 13 stating our order shipped. But when I check the status it states it will ship in 2-3 days. I so wish I had researched this more before we placed this order, this is totally going to ruin our celebration of our daughters golden birthday. I am beyond upset, and have called them many times, one time I was able to leave a voicemail, but that is no longer an option and I have sent several emails. Obviously this is all a waste of time. I can't believe this company is out there frauding people, I will be contacting my credit card to cancel this charge.

• El
      28th of Sep, 2011

so very angry; same complaint; ordered shirts totaling approximately 65 dollars and credit card billed 8/31/11 with no shirts, no e-mail response after countless e-mails and tons of phone calls to two different numbers both "temporarily unavailable." My little girls birthday is tomorrow with no shirts. Terrible company to scam families!

• Ni
      29th of Sep, 2011

I wish I would have found this site before I made my order. I ordered a kids birthday t-shirt and 12 days later I just received an email that it will be shippped within 24 hours. The party is in two days and will never get here on time. Now they got my money and I have no shirt for the birthday boy that saw a picture of it and was so excited. I will be cancelling payment also and I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, I suggest everyone else does the same so they don't make any money while scamming families!!!

• Sc
      5th of Oct, 2011

I am also upset that I find out about this scam after-the-fact. I have called repeatedly thinking there was a difference in time zones, this and that, making excuses for them, but now I realize I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I placed my order (unfortunately) on the 29th, requesting that I have to daughter's first birthday shirt by today. The first time I sent them an email, that sent me my order information, without a tracking number, and a changed status to "shipped". The thing that concerned my was that originally my order would be shipped through UPS; the second email said it would be shipped through USPS instead. SO I called USPS asking if there was some way I could confirm that the package was in fact on its way, but no luck without a tracking number.

All in all, this is very upsetting. I will be calling my bank as well to at the very least make it known. I will also be sending an email to all party supply stores that showed up when I googled for my daughters shirt so they too can know whats happening, and with any luck, they'd post a warning sign against All Personally Yours. Its the very least I can do.

• Na
      12th of Oct, 2011

Same issue here. Ordered a shirt for son's 1st birthday, ordered 3 weeks in advance, paid extra $13.00 for "Priority" shipping and didn't receive it until 4 days after his birthday. This was still after they emailed us 15 days after the order was placed to tell us it had been shipped. After the "shipped" email was sent "Priority", it still took 6 days to receive the shirt. Reported to BBB, but doesn't look like that will do anything to get them off the web and prevent from happening again. Very frustrated...

14th of Oct, 2011

It is now 2 months 8 days since I place my order for 1 Mickey Mouse shirt. I STILL have not recieved it. I have emailed dozens of times - gotten 3 responses and they are were basically its not their fault because they are remodeling. I have filed a complaint with the BBB but it does no good. These are evil vile thieves running this company.

19th of Oct, 2011

702.778.9783
    M-F 10:00am - 3:00pm pst
    Sat - Sun Closed

• Mi
      26th of Oct, 2011

I'm too pissed for words to even begin speaking on my feelings for All Personally Yours ! This is thee worse ever, my sons birthday party is November 12 & of course I haven't heard anything either .

• Bm
      12th of Nov, 2011
    All Personally Yours - Faillure to deliver product-took money
    all personally yours
    Las Vegas
    Phone: 702 778-9783
    allpersonallyyours.com

I bought my son a personalized birthday shirt on 10/23 and the payment was taken out of my account immediately and a confirmation email was sent to me saying it would ship in 2 to 3 business days. As the party day(11/13) approaches, I am convinced that the shirt will not be here on time with just one more business day to deliver. I have tried calling just to have their automated answering service tell me that they are experiencing a high call volume and to try back later, or that this is not a working number. I called countless times and days but always the same thing. Today I called and was greeted by a message that said the office was closed until Monday. I also sent them several emails that went without response. The one response I did recieve was as follows,

"Hello-I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.Records show that your order is being processed, once your order has been shipped a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided in your order. We value your business, please contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Thank you and have a great day- Sincerely China S."

This is the first and last time I will be scammed by them. Do not order from this company.. Terrible company and terrible customer service.