Alienware / bad service

I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages, I discovered what a poor qualities it was made from, the hinges that attached to the cheesy cover broken in pieces, I guess from opening and closing thelaptop after each use, At a closer inspection I found that the pieces that was attached to the steel hinges are made of plastic with a metal insert into the plastic pieces and it it screws into the metal hinges. Now if Alienware has paid attention to it customers feed back then they would have avoid poor quality control and round out the M15x raw performance. well to make a long story short, I've contacted Alienware for repair, but their excuses was my laptop is out of warranty and I will have to paid for the repairs. I think for $3100 machine Alienware should honor it commitment to it customers and do the right thing..

Je

Comments

• Zr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Alienware - Horrible service
    Alienware

I ordered the older M17x from Alienware. after over a month of delays I got it, only to have the speakers fail. I worked for hours with tech support, and then (after wiping the hard drive clean twice) they decided that it was a hardware issue and asked me to send it back to them. I sent it, and got it back two weeks later. When I got it back they did NOT re-install the backup "Alien Respawn" system or the required drivers, and when I called and asked for them they said that those programs were only factory installation. We called them angrily, and after a lighting system failure, they asked for us to send it back again. We had to go overseas in a month and did not have the time for more delays. We called them and asked to cancel the order. Only when we threatened to take our money back they finally started to help, and they replaced my M17x for a cheaper M17, immediately before announcing the "new" M17x laptop! I do not recommend for anyone to buy from them. I certainly won't make that mistake again.