Alicor, Quixtar, Amway, Britt World Wide or BWW / Looting peoples money and Brainwashing them

San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
1.1
I would like to know that there are many people in and around San Jose who are making others life miserable by calling or meeting in the groceries and talk about their IBO. I want to complaint to the government against this. Recently a couple called Prasanth and Renjini...followed me and my husband around walmart to talk to us to get into this business.. It is purely soliciting. I want to complaint again this one and want them to be out of our way, .
Sa

Comments

Sh
  8th of Oct, 2011
Perhaps Very True,
Many incidents are happening here in India too. I was shopping in 'Total' Mall in Bangalore, and from no where, a couple start communication and tried to continue relations by relating himself to my hometown, then he offered Cup of tea at his place which we accepted. After having tea, we also offered them to come our place for the same. They got the chance, and they came with all their IBO of (Britt Worldwide) and started my Mindwash saying they are different from AMWAY. I was expecting a healthy terms with him, but then was frustrated to listen his million rupees plan. They just want me to shell out 1000/- as membership/registration. I found my self in his trap which he has intentionally created at the Mall. These people can be anywhere searching for their soft-targets. BEWARE to become members...if you can not make the same traps for others.
Regards
Sharad Saxena
Gg
  2nd of Sep, 2013
Yes.. It's really happened to me in bangalore..Oneguy called me regarding part time income..One day i met with himm..He is trying to convince me to but 9800 rupees cost of Amway worthless products.. but he hidden wht's my job..he told first buy and use these products ..if u r satisfied then i will let u know the ur job..Then i got ..he is trying to cheat me.. i told tomorrow i will pay..After that he called me to buy those producs..I came to know that these people are fraud people in bangalore cheating unemployee people..i thought to complaint againt him to police...But he has family for that i warned him dn't cheat the people with ur cheating tricks..

Please dont fall in Amway Britt (BWW) people trap .. ur life will spoil..if u didn't take right decission..