Comments

• Ba
      7th of Jul, 2007

THE SITE IS FOR REAL, COS I DID GET MY CARD. OKAY IT TOOK THREE WEEKS COS OF THE POST AND NO RUSH ORDER, BUT IT GOT HERE.

Lol you need to get your head thinking, why would the site be around if it was not legitimate. They have a pretty professional site, and they respond to emails, so cut the crap the competition is posting this, and want you to go elsewhere.

But then if you are stupid and you have common sense you know that any site who disses other sites is just the scam.

I asked spidentity about their competition and they said no comment, and should order from them if comfortable, but they never put other business down, so this tells you to use your head.

bobby a happy customer

• So
      24th of Jul, 2007

This company Spidentity is a scam... I sent them money a month ago... Nothing they sent me an email when i asked for a confirmation that simple said... you are overseas (i am in the usa) lol... and it takes longer... I sent them money priority... as they said it would be processed immediately if I did that... still nothing... My own damn fault I suppose...

Just be careful... if I do receive something I will retract my statement... until then... watch out for the scammers!

16th of Aug, 2007

Yes, it is a scam i sent money 2 months ago they sent a blank id card for me to fill in myself 120 dollar piece of garbage.

23rd of Nov, 2007

Well im not sure wat do believe. I just sent out a payment, didnt think to do a search and check if this site was legitimate. I agree that it pretty much seems like a scam and i feel like a complete idiot now. But im hoping for the best and hope i didnt make a stupid mistake. O well only time will tell.

• La
      2nd of Jan, 2008

this site is a complete scam I ordered two months ago and still nothing do not send money to this people and I',m not a competitor am a client that order and never got the goods

• Do
      19th of Jan, 2008

Yeah right, this is most likely the competition posting. Why is it then that i received whart i ordered within a few weeks, obvious you are either talking about ### or confused it with another site. i got my order from aliasids several weeks ago, and get with it boys

• Do
      19th of Jan, 2008

Why then did i receive my order. those people posting it is a scam, then those say they got no response. i contacted them and got a auto response saying they were closed for the season, but few weeks later got my order, so all this crap about being a scam is obviously not true

• Lo
      14th of Feb, 2008

If this is not a legitimate site, then why did i get the idcards i ordered? Surely someone is messign around, i ordered three weeks ago and just received my id products today, and then i read this. this whole complaints site is a hoax and you should not believe it unless you get it from a relaibel source.

• Si
      8th of Mar, 2008

This site about reviews is totally bogus. I had ordered a id from spidentity.com and received it after three weeks, but i was so stupid i had it come to my home. What a mess i created, my big brother found it and was pissed, so he told my parents, and i was grounded for three weeks. Not sure what everyone is complaining about, i got my order and saw the driver license, but never got a chce to use it.

my brother and his friends have been posting bad reviews about all the fake id sites on the web, and they also report any new sites to mothers and drunk drivers. So all the bad reviews about all the fake id sites are lies, big lies...oh ### i have to go i hear someone coming. Simone

14th of Mar, 2008

it's a scam

• Ig
      3rd of Apr, 2008

For those of you who think believe this post or not just simple question. You sent money and received order - will you go to complains on this board ? Don't think so. If you didn't receive order than yes, i think so you'll be here.

About competitors post yes, its possible, but is any big competition in this area ? I don't see many, most all of them (i believe all of them) is scam so why would one scam guy post complain about another scam guy when he has a lots of real complains on his own ?. He would probably post something like "yes I received but took long tho" means "you fools wait may be you even forget".

I personally didn't order from Spidentity but I got scam from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-y.com and now I'm checking b4 send cash but no luck find so far

So make your own judgment, search other sources but my advice do you own ID since I couldn't find myself anyone who can do right job, all are scammers.

• Us
      19th of Apr, 2008

Yeah, after reading all the comments on this topic, it is pretty clear that it is the same person/persons posting the comments about this site being legit. They have the same style of writing - referring to family members, abusing the people that say this site is a scam, referring to competition etc. Why would you write about your mum or brother finding the card you supposedly received?? obviously they are trying to make it sound like they are underage.
    I myself am in search of an ID card, but it looks like I wont be getting one now. Cant trust any novelty ID site now..

• Ad
      24th of Apr, 2008

This site is legit compared to other fake id sites. they respond to email and also send out the orders. ordered from three other sites, and never got a response, so the scammers are the sites that do not send reply.

They took exactly three weeks to send my card cos I paid by check. If i did like my friend and paid cash i would hav e gotten it in five days like my friend.

I have noticed all the fake id sites make bad comments about their competition and the ones that are legitimate and do not fear the competition say nothing. You have to be really stupid not to wonder why. Isn't it obvious they want you to get it from a site they own..what fool would fall for the crap

Youy want to order a fake id, then make sure you get a response, if not go some where else or just make it yurself

Adrian

• Ca
      2nd of May, 2008

I haven't ordered from spidentity but I've been thinking about it until I noticed that there are actually 2 identical sites.

I am thinking one of these is fake and one is legit, or both my be fake... who knows...
    Either way I wouldn't order from either of these folks.
    ps. Dont order from www.uk-i-d.co.uk either, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

22nd of May, 2008

I was hired by fake id review site fake id guru to post bad reviews about our competition. Most of the postings here are the work of people working with the sites that review them and get a free id or a discounts so do not depend on these postings as they are completely fraudulent fake reviews to deter you from legitimate site.

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS
    [ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

FAKE ID GURU DETAILS

POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWN

Good YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS

IDSFAST

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

22nd of May, 2008

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

IDSFAST DETAILS

• Sh
      25th of May, 2008

hay
    has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    if so can u please help me out?
    it would be soo appreciated

• Ha
      5th of Jun, 2008

Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

Hanna

5th of Jun, 2008

DUN ORDER from them http://www.spidentity.co.uk/ u will be get jacked by them. I receive my ID yes but they pretty much gave me a loose paper that look nuthing like a BC drivers and yet a seal so you put it on yourself... u can frikken do DIY it... n not cost you 100US. Be warned.

6th of Jun, 2008

I am not someone that is hired to put such post I am a customer of spidentity just recently I got my order of a drivers license which I thought that would look legit to the real ones. With Mag. strip and stuff but [censored] once I got it it look totally different. if you want me to scan you a copy of what they've send me please let me know. It's such a scam and when I email them they don't even reply. DUN GET IT FROM spidentity.co.uk. They are actually BC Canada based since their postal is a Canada stamp.