Aliasids.com Spidentity Complaints & Reviews

Aliasids.com SpidentityDisgusting way to make a living selling!

I just received the id driver license you all sent to my daughter. you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

How can you people get away with such morals and selling novelty cards as you call it to protect yourself. These cards obviously can fool anybody and you have the nerve to call them novelty cards.

It is a disgusting way to make a living selling these products on the net, and i am going to make everyone aware that you people should be allowed to do such business.

Shame on you. My daughter is of legal age but she certainly does not have the right to place an order for fake driver license from the usa.

joana an upset parent

Martin E Dec 28, 2006

I agree, i just was going through the mail and found mail for my son who usually never gets any mail.

They sent a driver license that was from Australia state and i was very upset my son ordered this card.

They should not be allowed to sell this stuff.

Marty

• Ba
    Barbara Dec 28, 2006

You ###. How dare you sell a drivers license to my niece.

You should be out of business and not be allowed to sell such stuff.

###s, why don't you get a real job. I am sending this card straight to the garbage and you better return my sons money or else

BARBARA

• Tr
    truth teller Jan 09, 2007

Aliasids.com is a scam and these stupid fake comments is more than funny to think anyone will think its true.

matt meyer Feb 15, 2007

hahaha it's prbably some dumb ### forgnier who ###s his sister...the grammar in this isn't even right ahhahahaha and my favorite is how they promote it hahahadsh

Mark Mar 04, 2007

Yah as far as I'm concerned, don't send this company money...I ordered one unfortunately January 15th, and it's now March 5th. I'm NOT the competition...I have friends who make fakes, but they only make them for close friends. So believe me, after waiting this long, and spending the $70 for some dumb reason, I'd say don't risk it. A card may eventually come, but who knows. Try from somewhere you KNOW for a fact is real, and don't fall for something that you have the slightest bit of doubt about. Trust your instincts :)

• Ke
    Kenneth Mar 08, 2007

I received my card after three weeks and looks pretty good. No complaints, but was pissed it took so long for my novelty item to arrive.

Anyway, they said it was cos i sent a personal check and it was held 21 days before they could clear it. Not sure all you are talking and if you sent check, maybe you have to wait too.

Happy Camper

matt Mar 12, 2007

Here's how you know it's fake... the template's on this website all have the same people as every other site... and how could you send a personal check? they don't take that payment so why did you say that? You guys should make your templates different if you want to scam people instead of having the same people on every site.

Aliasids.com Spidentity — this site is a scam!

This site is a scam do not buy from! I sent money and they never sent me a product. Do not waste your money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices