Alfred Angelo / quality, customer service
Went to purchase a bridesmaid dress and had it express shipped to the store. Took my daughter to the store when it arrived and she tried it on. The dress was ordered a size smaller than it should have been. It was a sleeveless dress that fit her fine around the top, the problem was with the bottom, it was too tight. Went back to see the seamstress for the dress to be altered. Dress came back and she let out the top (which didn't need it) and opened the side seam about 2 inches in length on both sides. Now the dress sticks out like bumps on both sides at the hips and the top needs to be taken in 1 1/2 in on both sides. Went back to seamstress to have top fixed and the rest of the bottom let out (to remove bumps). After 3 more alterations bumps are still there and she put a hole in the dress from taking it apart so many times. The manager of the store did not offer any assistance and did not say goodbye when we left. Will never purchase another thing from Alfred Angelo.
More Alfred Angelo Complaints & Reviews
- Alfred Angelo - PLEASE DON&T EVER GO HERE, ITS BAD! 
- Alfred Angelo - The worst customer service ever... 
- Alfred Angelo - Horrible Ethics 
- Alfred Angelo - Terrible service 
- Alfred Angelo - Quality of merchandise 
- Alfred Angelo - They dont know where my wedding dress is 
- Alfred Angelo - A Large Mess 
- Alfred Angelo - Dress 
- Alfred Angelo - The worst Customer Service
- Alfred Angelo - Abysmal...