Alfred AngeloA Large Mess

M

Hi Ms.Katie,
I was a customer at the Glen Burnie Store.I purschased my Wedding Gown which was too big and I had to take my dress to another place for alterations.My dress was ordered way to big and now I dont get the actual look of the dress.There was also 6 Bridesmaids dresses and 2 Mother of the Bride and 1 Grandmother of the Bride Outfits purchased, Out of the 10 outfits only two fit ok.I am very disappointed with my service from This location.Alfred Angelo has made my whole experience this far very sour.I spoke to The Store Manager Tamera no help and a nonchalant attitude.I asked for her Supervisors number she gave it to me, I called Stephanie and left a couple messages she Never returned my call so I asked for her Supervisors number and they couldnt help me.This has been a very sad, sad situation for me and I have been nothing but pleasant.Courtney did our fittings and made us fill ok but the dress sizes were totally wrong.Courtney had me in a ten dress Why did she order me a 18 I thought she knew what she was talking about.Now my dress is not what I was looking for since its so big and even with alterations its a mess.So my Question is who can I talk to about this situation?Can you help me with that?

• Cr
    Crystal_mia Jul 10, 2012

I had the same situation at the Syracuse store! I ordered a bridesmaid dress and they ordered one size saying that because of how the dress fits i have to order a size bigger. The dress came in, with it completely zipped i can slide the dress off and on. I'm nervous that they won't be able to take enough in because it is to big by at least 5 inches in some spots.

• Un
    unhappy in new jersey Mar 29, 2012

My fiance has similar experience in the NJ location. As a result 2 of the bridesmaids now need to wear straps (out of 5 bridesmaid dresses no 2 straps came the same length, one was super long and another was super short) with the dress. When starting to do alterations to let out one of the dresses because it came too small, the quality of work done on the inside of the dress by AA was a disaster. You could see uneven pieces of materials and the thread wasn't even trimmed properly. I suggest anybody with issues to file formal complaints with the BBB. I've found many similar complaints online but not a single one was filed with the BBB until recently.

• Wo
    Worried sick... Aug 16, 2011

This is very upsetting as basically the same thing happened to me at with my wedding gown at the store in Riverside, CA. They told me that I was in between sizes so they needed to order the larger size for me because it is "easier" to take in the dress than let it out. When I received the dress it was clear to my mom and I that they should have ordered at least one size smaller. It was significantly bigger then it should have been. Of course they say their are no refunds or exchanges and that the alterations would take care of it. Well, the alterations have not taken care of it. I do not get the actual look of the dress and it looks no where as good as it did in the store when they put a big size on you and then use huge clips to cinch it up perfectly on you. My wedding is September 2nd and the alteration lady is still working at it but she said she can only take in so much or it will deform the dress. This should not be happening. As a bride and after paying over $1000 for a dress...we should be in love with our dress. Instead, I am feeling sick and worried. :-( I wish I went to David's Bridal now.

Chad Alfred Angelo May 23, 2011

My name is Chad, I am the Customer Relationship Manager at Alfred Angelo. Please email me your name and phone number at [email protected] so I can look into your situation. Thanks, Chad.