Alarm Capital Alliance / Alarm system monitoring

1 1400 N. Providence RoadMedia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 484-4800

I signed a contract in 2004 with a company named Security of America for home security monitoring. My contract was sold to Alarm Capital Alliance company. The quality of service has rapidly declined. I wanted to cancel my service and was told my contract automatically renewed for a year since I did not provide a one month notice prior to the end of the previous contract. I am extremely disappointed with the service that I have received from Alarm Capital Alliance company. I have been waiting a week for the company to send a technician to come service a defective smoke detector. I have made numerous calls and have been given many promises. If you have a home security monitoring system and it is ever sold to Alarm Capital Alliance ( aka ACA Security Systems), save yourself some headaches and cancel ASAP.

Comments

• Md
      4th of Nov, 2009

I also have major issues with ACA Security Systems. Only they got me with a 3-year automatically renewing contract. I was a few months into my third year and they would not honor my request to cancel. Now I have called with no success. Written letters that have been ignored. I sold my house and they continue to bill me for monitoring service after several attempts to close. The equipment was "won" and installed for free. The equipment was obsolete wireless system that caused more false alarms and nuciance than peace of mind.
    I am not done yet, will continue to do battle with this terrible company.

• Do
      26th of Feb, 2014

I have an alarm company. We do not do long term contracts and customers and chose to terminate services with a phone call. I would always stay away from the Big national companies. You are only a number with them...