Al Rajhi TakafulMotor Accident Claim

Dear Sr,
It has been more than two month since I submitted my claim, but till now nobody is responding properly when I will get my claim. Those people is not answering the call nor give any feed back on email.I am continously trying to contact them but of no use.
I am attaching all the correspondence here for your understanding and follwup.

Dear Mr. Rami,
Referring to our conversion last week regarding the subject and all correspondents relating to it, there is no sign of outcome till now. Its almost two month and it is very sad to bring to your notice again and again the same unsolved issue. I am confused and little bit worried now whether I will get my claim or not? Can you please give me some specific time when I will get my claim cheque?

From: Qureshi Shahid
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 9:30 AM REZAYAT
To: 'Customer Service (Al Rajhi Takaful)'
Cc: '[protected]@alrajhitakaful.com'; '[protected]@alrajhitakaful.com'
Subject: RE: Claim # 914

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your call and response. Please find attached scanned copies of claim documents as discussed with you yesterday. The claim number (914) is provided by one of your employee in Al Khobar Branch office. All the attached documents and filled claim form already submitted in Al Khobar Branch office on 21/11/2011.

Hope the attached will suffice your requirement. Please process the above at the earliest.

Qureshi Mohd Shahid

From: Customer Service (Al Rajhi Takaful) [mailto:[protected]@alrajhitakaful.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 4:32 PM REZAYAT
To: Qureshi Shahid
Cc: Complaint Handling Team; Contact Center Team
Subject: RE: Claim # 914

Dear Customer,

Please accept our apology for the delay, as agreed and discussed were are unable to find your claim with the reference number 914 so please send us scanned copy from the Claim documents in order to proceed with the claim settlement.

You can contact us on the flowing number/ [protected] ext: 418 – 452 – 427 – 462

Thanks and best regards,

Customer Service Team.

From: Qureshi Shahid [mailto:qureshi.[protected]@rezayat.com.sa]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:26 AM
To: Customer Service (Al Rajhi Takaful)
Subject: FW: Claim # 914

REMINDER

Dear Sir,

I am still waiting from your side to hear on the subject matter. Can anybody there tell me when I will get my claim check?

Is anybody there listening to this complaint?

From: Qureshi Shahid
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:40 PM REZAYAT
To: '[protected]@alrajhitakaful.com'
Subject: Claim # 914

Dear Sir,

It has been more than 50 days now after submitting the subject claim. There is no positive response from either your branch office in Al Khobar or customer care centre. Nobody knows any information about the subject claim. Could you please let me know when can I get the claim check and who is the responsible person to give proper reply on the above?

I hope my voice would be heard through this mail.

• shihadskh's Response, Apr 28, 2019

Al Rajhi Takaful / i want refound sdaad payment for visit visa inshurence
    Saudi Arabiaplease refound .sadad bill [protected]#[protected]#[protected].

Comments

• He
      May 20, 2012

Good day we have same problem..nobody's answering from the toll free numbers and emails..can I ask If the complainant(Mr Qureshi Shahid) if he got his claim already. It's so hard to move that we are far from the head office to get any news on our insurance claims, if we will get something or just waiting for nothing we are the victim here. What we will do if we can't contact them?

• Fa
      Oct 14, 2012

Sir,

We have Al Rajhi Comprehensive Motor Insurance (claim number is [protected]/2345 ) though the credit Note was issued in May (attached the copy for the same) we haven’t received the cheque
    It’s More than 8 Months now since we made the claim on 6th February 2012 Every time we visit the Al Rajhi Office at Khobar we are informed that the cheque will be made this week, but haven’t received any news yet, if we do not get the cheque by this week, we will take up the case to Sama Insurance Regulators and make a case against Al Rajhi Takaful for Not Honouring the Insurance Policy.
    Treat this Mail as Official Notice or we will be forced to take up the case in Courts.

Regards

Farzaan Khan

+[protected]

• Sh
      Sep 13, 2014

It is a chcheacheating insurance comcompany. I am also not getting my claime after 9 months

Sep 30, 2014

Hi
    As third party of alrajhi takaful in which office of riyadh

Sep 30, 2014

As third of this alrajhi takaful so I need to collect my cheaque so which office of riyadh I should visit.

• Sh
      May 05, 2019
    Al Rajhi Takaful - i want refound sdaad payment for visit visa inshurence
    Saudi Arabia

please refound .sadad bill [protected]#[protected]#[protected].

• Is
      Sep 02, 2019
    Al Rajhi Takaful - Vistor insurance
    Saudi Arabia

I have to pay 6 time payment to insurance but as the same time they took amount but not my insurance not b done for Visa renew processes when I renew my Visa after a day all polices are able to show on my portal I have 6 polices now but I need only one plz 5 polices are cancelled and want to get money back my pp no is NU3958691