Al Futtaim / alto 800

1 AMW sri lanka, Sri Lanka

Im writing to you with regret regarding the poor quality of your product of suzuki maruti alto 8000, 2014 model.

Even though it has driven only 32, 000 km, I have already replaced the following parts from ur rajagiriya branch incurring a huge cost.
Water pump - around 25, 000
Cluch plates - around 15, 000
Eventhough after replacing the cluch plated incuring such a cost compared to a low milage, from the next day onwards I experienced a sound from the vehicle and indication of heat signal. When I came to fix it I noticed that there is a leak with coolent and I have to spend around 6000 further.

Eventhough I was relying on the good name of amw and alfuam regarding the quality of the products and the service, I am so dissapointd that you didnt even considered it under waranty, based on the low milage which is 32, 000 compared to avarage 50, 000 waranty milage.

Such poor quality of products and services makes loyal customers like us so disapointed and I will hesitate to recomend ur products and services to anyone else who is know or unknown to me.
I recomend you should be responsible for the services and products further to maintain ur good name in the industry.
I will take further steps to complain for government authorities about the defects of your products to mitigate such inconveniences for future customers.

Owner