AJ Madison / Customer service

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005703355

Sold me some grill station access doors as "Professional quality". Upon arrival I could see it was very flimsy and cheaply made. At $399.00 I was expecting something more sturdy. After three weeks on not being able to get through to customer support. I emailed but got no answer. Eventually I got through but the service agent never got back to me with a resolution to my complaint. It is now week five and I've given up. Judging from all the complaints posted online about AJ Madison, it looks like their MO is to ignore all customer service calls once the items have been paid for. PS, I wrote a negative review for the item on the AJ Madison website, and they never posted it. I'm not surprised. I wish I had researched the company before making my purchases.

Ar

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2011

After one experince with A.J. Madison I would never, ever, under any circumstances do business with them again. Period - end of discussion...

2nd of Jun, 2011

1416 38th street
    Brooklyn
    New York
    ajmadison.com

I had to buy a gas range from AJ Madison and I would never go there again, it was the worst experience. 1st they give me an estimated delivery time of 3 weeks, why I don't know, it should have been no later then a week since all they had to do was order it then store it in their warehouse which is only a short distance from where they are. 2nd problem was there was a problem with the oven and when I told the salesman, he supposedly called the technician telling me he'll get in touch with me that day to make arrangements to come. Never heard from him. Then when I go back to AJ Madison to ask the salesman what the guy's number is he tells me he doesn't know. How could he not know if he supposedly called the guy? They only notified me the evening before delivery that they would be delivering the stove.