Airtel Mca Facility / cancellation of mca facility
I possess a prepaid connection taken on my mother's name. I have been using it for the past two year. I had subscribed for hello tunes and picture messages. About three months ago I had unsubscribed for picture messages. Then about 25 days back i started getting the picture messages again.
I tired contacting 121 their customer care number but no response as it is automated and takes too much of time. I called a post paid customer care executive who was not helpful either and only told me to get back to 121. On the third inquiry with the post paid customer care executive i was given a number [protected] which no one was picking up. After searching on the internet. I got a toll free number 600 600 for problems related to recharge of prepaid an amount of six bucks was deducted from my prepaid account. I then searched for the email id which was firstname.lastname@example.org.
I sent them a mail with my grievance and asked them to return my cash which was deducted from my prepaid amount as well return the other amount for prepaid messages as I had unsubscribed for the picture messages and without my assent they had started sending it again. The amount available on my card is over. But the irony is that i do not receive any picture messages and am having a negative balance -16.73 which keeps increasing by 1 daily.
So much for automated systems and so much for customer care. I guess if i recharge i will lose the entire amount only on the negative balance which I do not understand for what it is being deducted.
More Airtel Mca Facility Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315