Airtel Ltd / inflated broadband billing

1 India

I have been using Airtel Landline & Broadband Services for the last 9.5 years i.e. since 7th July 2006. My Landline No is [protected] For the last 9.5 years I have been using a plan wherein Night time usage from 9 pm to 8 am is unlimited and free. All of a sudden after 9.5 years the night time usage from 9 pm to 8 am has been included in my Bill dated 27th November 2015 and all sorts of new jargon such as BILL CAP and BILL CAP DISCOUNT have been shown in the bill with an inflated amount of Rs. 2349.89. For 9.5 years my Bill Amount is only at minimum which is currently Rs. 615.60 and I always pay the same 10 days before the due date. After several mails Airtel has reversed the inflated charges in my bill dated 27th November 2015 and I had thought that the issue was resolved. But again in my Bill dated 27th December 2015 the night time usage has been charged yet again and the bill has been inflated to Rs. 2894.73 I have not received any communication from Airtel as regards what is BILL CAP or BILL CAP discount or any other jargon and an Airtel Executive says that it is not their responsibility to inform a customer about any change in the Plan which I have using for 9.5 years Regards, S. Prabhakar [protected]

Su