Airtel Dth / airtel frauds

India Review updated:

I am existing customer of Airtel DTH. Since I wanted a 2nd connection I was asked to pay 1750/-. The sales team (to increase their target) updated this as new connection request.
Mine was a online payment. After Airtel received their money, I now have no way of getting them correct their intentional Fraud. Every call to customer care is disconnected saying they will transfer to another dept.
Though I have made more than 10 calls, all disconnected nobody has cared to call back. The Nodal officer is not answering his calls. I am cheated by AIRTEL.
Airtel the biggest company in India has established its position by robbing customers of their money, Unethical ways.
I have all documents and reference to prove this. Sunil Mittal is alsoa fraud, he has not set a clear escalation/resolution path.

[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of May, 2010

I have made payment of rs. 1825/- through online on 17th May 2010.
    but there is no response from you. your sales representative's name is abhishek, he took ATM no.s from us on telephone & get money directly from our atm & told us that it will be installed within a day.& he gave us Transaction id no. : 88254611. he called us from 022 41304100, but now we are not getting this no.

if he is fraud then in future nobody is going to believe you, & your reputation is gone.

please get him arrest & give us our money back.

regards,