Airtel Delhi / limited service.. although documents submitted thrice.!!

India Review updated:
hi
This is Manish Awasthi from New Delhi..recently i purchased a prepaid sim of Airtel No:[protected] and Sim No:[protected] 7..and as i know one can not take a sim(connection) without giving any documents.I have also given the same.I bought this sim on 29th Sept 2007 from Mobile Store Alaknanda New Delhi.It worked just for 10 days..

The problem is my sim is not working since a week and i have been told to re-deposit relevant documents twice..i deposited all the documents(add proof,voter ID,Photo) thrice..one in Mobile Store ASC New Delhi ,second in Airtel Office in G Block kalkaji and third in Airtel office in Nehru Place...but the result is same ..stil my connection is not working and there is no use of talking to innocent customer executives as they don't know why my documents are not reaching there.Still my mobile shows limited service..and i m not able to do outgoing calls and neither i am ablel to receive incomming calls.

At last i thought i should get in touch with you..lets see what type of help you people provide..otherwise i will go the government authorities as it is important to know where my documents are going?who is going to take reponsiblity if they are use in any illegal work/purposes.

thanks and hope for early action

from
Manish Awasthi

Comments

Ja
  11th of Jan, 2008
i have received your bill no. 458358744 dt 07.01.08 telephone 41545932 , which you show previous amount 860.00 period of 01.01.08 to 01.01.08.

this is not match for our last bill & payment. so may i request you to please send us currect bill for the corrent period.

thanking you

jasbir singh

the perfection house
2870 , hardhian singh road , karol bagh, new delhi-05
Ma
  22nd of May, 2008
No bill recieved . I had called up around 100 times to send me the bill but every time they said we will send you with in 48 hours but not its extreme . I want to disconnect this phone and Internet service . please look into this matter airtel no 43528446 .
Fi
  16th of Oct, 2008
hi
This is Firoz Khan from New Delhi..i purchased a prepaid sim of Airtel No: 9910814874 and Sim No: 8991100802116053489 7 . I bought this sim on 18th Aug. 2008 from Mobile Store Kalkaji [Off Nathu Sweet, nr. Kalka Depot]

The problem is my sim is not working since day before yesterday. I have been told to re-deposit relevant documents twice..i deposited all the documents (add proof, voter ID, Photo) to the same Mobile Store on 15.10.08...stil my connection is not working and there is no use of talking to customer executives as hold the phone for long time, I have tried many times, but no one is ready to talk.

May I know who is going to take reponsiblity if my documents which I gave 1st time, are use in any illegal work/purposes.

thanks and hope for early action