Airtel Delhi / limited service.. although documents submitted thrice.!!
This is Manish Awasthi from New Delhi..recently i purchased a prepaid sim of Airtel No:[protected] and Sim No:[protected] 7..and as i know one can not take a sim(connection) without giving any documents.I have also given the same.I bought this sim on 29th Sept 2007 from Mobile Store Alaknanda New Delhi.It worked just for 10 days..
The problem is my sim is not working since a week and i have been told to re-deposit relevant documents twice..i deposited all the documents(add proof,voter ID,Photo) thrice..one in Mobile Store ASC New Delhi ,second in Airtel Office in G Block kalkaji and third in Airtel office in Nehru Place...but the result is same ..stil my connection is not working and there is no use of talking to innocent customer executives as they don't know why my documents are not reaching there.Still my mobile shows limited service..and i m not able to do outgoing calls and neither i am ablel to receive incomming calls.
At last i thought i should get in touch with you..lets see what type of help you people provide..otherwise i will go the government authorities as it is important to know where my documents are going?who is going to take reponsiblity if they are use in any illegal work/purposes.
thanks and hope for early action
More Airtel Delhi Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid