Airtel Call Home / it looks like a bunch of mafia!
Airtellcallhome.com, is a big cheating company and pls do not register in that. They are playing cheap tricks by avoiding customer calls. I registered for 25$ and according to the deal I was supposed to get another 25$ worth bonus minutes within 24 hrs of registering, which I did not get so far. When I inquired the customer care (after waiting for a long time of 25 mins on each call), they said that I would be credited the bonus minutes within 24hrs and it did not happen even after 3 days. In between whenever I tried to talk to supervisor (Supervisor name: MANDIR SINGH - ###, located in Chandigarh), he simply disconnected my call by playing chepa tricks such as - lift the phone and hang up in a second or two without talking so that my call would get disconnected. When I insisted the customer care to bring him (MANDIR SINGH) on his/her (Anju, Achan and Abhinav - customer care people), they used to tell me that they would bring him in a minute or so and then they would disconnect my call. It clearly shows that, the customer care and supervisors and I feel even the higher authorities in spite of recording the customer calls, they are just ignoring them. This is just because they are trying to bag lot of money through special offers in a limited time and then turn down the services just with a mere cause of updates on the website and also with one customer care number which is ridiculous. It looks like bunch of MAFIA including employees and the higher authorities cheating on the customers without any care. This is a clear indication on how India is growing and also in which direction it is going to end up. AIRTEL is treating USA as India and cheating on the customers on a regular basis. This needs to be sorted out by launching a case against them so that they would not be able to continue their business in USA.
More Airtel Call Home Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure