Airtel Call Home / it looks like a bunch of mafia!

Airtellcallhome.com, is a big cheating company and pls do not register in that. They are playing cheap tricks by avoiding customer calls. I registered for 25$ and according to the deal I was supposed to get another 25$ worth bonus minutes within 24 hrs of registering, which I did not get so far. When I inquired the customer care (after waiting for a long time of 25 mins on each call), they said that I would be credited the bonus minutes within 24hrs and it did not happen even after 3 days. In between whenever I tried to talk to supervisor (Supervisor name: MANDIR SINGH - ###, located in Chandigarh), he simply disconnected my call by playing chepa tricks such as - lift the phone and hang up in a second or two without talking so that my call would get disconnected. When I insisted the customer care to bring him (MANDIR SINGH) on his/her (Anju, Achan and Abhinav - customer care people), they used to tell me that they would bring him in a minute or so and then they would disconnect my call. It clearly shows that, the customer care and supervisors and I feel even the higher authorities in spite of recording the customer calls, they are just ignoring them. This is just because they are trying to bag lot of money through special offers in a limited time and then turn down the services just with a mere cause of updates on the website and also with one customer care number which is ridiculous. It looks like bunch of MAFIA including employees and the higher authorities cheating on the customers without any care. This is a clear indication on how India is growing and also in which direction it is going to end up. AIRTEL is treating USA as India and cheating on the customers on a regular basis. This needs to be sorted out by launching a case against them so that they would not be able to continue their business in USA.

Wo

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2007

I tried Airtel CallHome's service and I was stunned. And it was value for money. I disagree with this review, as it is evidently very biased.

• Nn
      7th of Jan, 2007

I registered with Airtel 10 days ago and have only been able to make 3 successful calls to India. 9 out of 10 times the access number itself is busy. When you try to call the Customer care center, that number is busy too. A week ago, I was able to get through to Customer service once to get my Easy Dial numbers registered. I was told that it will be fixed in 24 hours......it seems like 24 days, because to date my issue has not been rectified.

For those finding the 4c/min to India rate attractive.....think again. It is better to pay 8c/min on Reliance and get connected to your loved ones.

This AirTel cookie is not baked at all!

• Ve
      17th of Jan, 2007

Airtel Sucks! ###s run this place...Everything about this company is ###...Throw money in water and see it float instead of buying calling card from this site...

21st of Jan, 2007

Hi friends
    If you haven't tried stana card try it. it is real good. while signing in promo code or referral code space enter 135163 then you get double talk time on first purchase so go to www.stanacard.com and sign your self with your referral code 135163 bye and let me know how it is? in stana card you do not have to dial pin or access no only you have to dial is pre given us no for any international call.

New promo code 135163. for India you will get 256 min on mobile phone calls by referring i am getting lots of minutes free every week.

If you refer some one like i am doing after you make call from stana card then you also get half of talk time for free so it is worth using and worth referring .

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2007

Disgusting and irritating unit.No one takes responsibility.It is just waste of time and money. Think again. Just because it has promotional quote, don't fall for it. It really sucks.

• Ga
      7th of Mar, 2008

Ist think i wanna share with u guys is: they d't have any customer care number nor they even reply..if something happens wrong with ur account.

I registerd a number and charged it with 10$, but they d't send me the 14 digit pin number. When i am calling from tht registered no, it askes for 14 digit pin no.

Now conditionis tht in my account , i have 20$ but not able to call.

I complaint about it thru mail, bt no one is responding.

20th of Sep, 2008

i was just gonna register to Airtel call home service. I googled Airtel for their website and man I found the complaint boards as the highest hits... It is scary to read so many negative comments.. Glad I googled it... I would not register this anymore.

• Ju
      13th of Oct, 2008

Totally pissed off with the customer service from AirtelCallHome. It seems that they do not want new customers.

19th of Nov, 2008

You guys should try www.rebtel.com

27th of Nov, 2008

This happens to me also, last Diwalee they had an offer if you register they will send the gift (pack of dry friuts) to a your india address. I keep calling them and they have been saying it will reach in 1 month then 2 months and then 3 months...

I really got tiered and then left them ... Airtell really Sucks they are becoming worse and worse day by day... we should lauch a case agaist them in consumer court and bring them to groud.