Airtel / no out going std calls

1 India Review updated:

I hav called customer care 5 times in last 15 days but every one of them is listening complaint again an again but not solving... man marta hai ma behan ki sunao......

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Apr, 2008

MY LANDLINE HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 3 HOURS.I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE LINES BUT IT IS ALL RIGHT . PLEASE SEND YOUR ENGINEER FOR REPAIRING MY LANDLINE IT IS VERY URGENT SOME IMPORTANT CALL IS GOING TO COME. PLEASE TAKE THE ACTIONS QUICKLY & GIVE ME THE COMPLAINT NO.

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2008

This AIRTEL network is very very bad in rajahmundry railway stion area, dont take this company sim cords, and dont suffer with this airtel

• Su
      10th of Feb, 2009

From: Subramanyam Atreyasa

Auto Debit from my saving account at ICICI, SR Nagar, Hyderbad

I came across with what you call as the most rediculious accounts handling of Airtel. I have no ECS to AIRTEL for any of my bank acccounts. But every time these guys are auto debiting my saving accounts at ICICI for some other customer.

I found this problem when I was out of country for 4-5 months in the 3rd qtr of 2008. And when I visited India in the month of November 2008, I need to follow up with Raghavendra at White house, Begumpet Office to address my issues.

After few weeks they found that neither the bills belong to me nor the amount and by mistake they have debit 3-4 times my account for some other customer bills. After a long follow up AIRTEL has credited my accounts with all the debits.

I'm now again out of country, and I came across with same problem. I found an auto debit from my saving account at ICICI for AIRTELAP. This is purely THEFT CASE and HARRASING CASE against AIRTELAP. I will be waiting to hear in 24 hours from now, if not I will be directly lodging a case against AIRTEL and let them know what if harrasing a customer.

If any AIRTEL office see this messages pelase send me personal email and sort the problem out.

Subramanyam
    satreyasa@gmail.com

• Lo
      14th of Mar, 2009

i have problem related to my account
    my number is+919929223976