Airtel Broadband / payment call to connection already cleared
I had requested to disconnect my airtel broadband in feb'09. And made final payment of rs 885 / - and requested to
Pickup the modem then only. Customer care professional said they will pick up modem within two days.
Since then nobody came and only bill came next month i informed them and ccare insured that that was a mistake and they will discontinue sending further bills.
But now in september i get threteniung calls from an agent saying that out of my pending amount of rs2500 / - i should settle in rs 1300 / - and settle the case by getting a noc letter from the company. And if i will not make payment then they will create a scene at my residence.
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit