Aircell / dnd

1 India Review updated:

My name is pushpendra. i'm a customer of aircel mobile prepaid service. my number is [protected]. i've registered for do not call (dnd) service on 22nd june, 2010. i've got the acceptance sms from them, asking for 45 days time to activate. the 45th day was 06th august, 2010. today is 15th december, 2010. still now aircel is flooding my mobile with huge calls and smss daily, making my life pathetic. i've complained to the customer care for several time, but those bloody boons seems to have got instructed not to treat the customers seriously. they are so irritating and brainless, I often feel pity about them. they just keep on giving assurances, and re-assurances, and re-re-assurances. but nothing worthy action takes place. now I realize that i've done a big-big mistake taking the aircel connection. and I should stop to take service from aircell.

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Jul, 2007
    AirCell - Cheating of SIM card
    India

I purchased one aircell sim card an 22-6-2007 for one year validity. But my mobile have a only one month validity. I called customer care no response yet now. Bad service.

29th of Aug, 2007
    AirCell - No choice of dialer tunes
    India

I have opted for dialer tune in my mobile but half of the time its not audible by the callers but i am charged for the whole month. I dont know why the service is so poor. Also only less choice of dialer tunes are available. The service in 56503 where they say call and record the song the song will be available for dialer tune. But most of the hits songs were not there. Manirathnam film songs in illayaraja musics not available. Film songs from aayutha ezhuthu and githanjalli not available. Even on net not available. There is no one way where customers have good choice.

• Th
      12th of Sep, 2007

I bought a aircell simcard on 69'7 and it was 6 months validity and i have got the incoming and sms also rupees 1 is taken every day but from the day i bought the sim i am not getting the outgoing. I had contacted the agent and c. care also no response. Very poor service.

• Ra
      27th of Jun, 2010
    AirCell - Very very poor signal service
    Aircell
    aircell.com

The aircel has introduced mobile packet internet(GPRS).but very very worst service signal in vadakadu area in the Thaluk of Alnangudi.no signal sometime intermediate working with 1-2 points signal level.

• Ra
      17th of Dec, 2010

That is very unsual for Aircel customer care, usually  they are very prompt and effective. I would suggest you to visit the nearest company outlet, show them the confirmation message. I am sure they would help you out as quick as possible.

5th of Apr, 2011
    AirCell - td goodnews
    India

sir i have recieved a msg from TD-GOODNEWS like below:
    your mobile no has been awarded 2million USDOLLERS in 2011 to recieve your award send your details to DR MARK JUDE via Email: msndept49@hotmail.com

• Gu
      22nd of Jun, 2011

I DONT WANT THIRUKURAL SULOGAM. KINDLE PLEASE STOP

• Ve
      21st of Jul, 2011
    AirCell - same message for two month from aircell
    India

i have same message form aircell two month your resquest processes shortiy last message 21.7.2011 time 12.15 i call the customer care bad word saying and irreresponce answer please take the action

9th of Aug, 2011
    AirCell - not keeping promises
    aircel.com

i recharged my aircel prepaid connection for Rs 303 and in that there was a gift offer of 12 film dvd .i recharged on 21/7/2011.i was told that i will get the gift with in 15 days from the date of recharge.but so far nothing came.even i complainted at 198.but no results .pls advice

saji thomas
    +918907500173

• Rs
      14th of Feb, 2012

Dear Sir, 14-02-2012
    I am possessing the Aircell prepaid card bearing number 9710321343 and many times the SMS is not going
    and I have this difficulty for a prolonged time.

Please correct this and advise me.

With regards,

R.Seshadri

• Rs
      14th of Feb, 2012

Dear Sir, 14-02-2012
    and I have this difficulty for a prolonged time.

Please correct this and advise me.

With regards,