Aircel / deducting money from my account

I am a Aircel prepaid user. I am losing lot of money from my account for the calls I didn't make. When contacted customer care, they say they have no rights to tell the numbers we called. When contacted in the Aircel office they dont have the information immediately. But the fact is they dont have the information. They are NOT ALL fit to establish a cellular network with such a CUSTOMER CARE facility who provides no better information. Useless junk network, i call it. Nothing better happened even after three weeks of complaint. A REAL GREAT MESS THEY (Aircel) ARE.

N  3rd of Aug, 2007 by

I just want to know why it was happening like this?
N  4th of Dec, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i lost my account balance with no reason
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
iam a aircel prepaid customer since 2005 and my mobile no is 9941501366.i didnt set up any dialer tones, but it will be auomatically set of and they(your executives)will charge rs 30 per month.then i call to customer care and ask about this, how u will be automatically set up te hello tone without my knowledge and charged rs 30?they said that they didnt setup the hello tone, but how it will be happned.then i cancel the tone.there will be ringing for 3 days.after that the same thing will be repeted.again i call to customer care, they told that they didnt know how it will be happned, and also they told they will be carge rs 30 for setting the tone.this seems how the AIRCEL customer care executives bluffing to us, how they make profits by cheating the customers.
A  9th of Sep, 2011 by
I lost my balance without make any call ...even i cant contect aircel costumer care number... they block costumer care number also...
N  29th of Sep, 2014 by
aircel applied charges30/- without any information via sms advertisement, if i will not get money back, i will leave this network within two days.
N  30th of Sep, 2014 by
Hi Rabindra,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.
N  10th of Jul, 2015 by
Dear team,
I have the honour to say u that yesterday my 6rs has been deducted from my a/c, but i don't know that why you deduct my my balancemy mobile number is 801 3613 460. please help me.
N  15th of Jul, 2015 by
Hi Rohit Shaw,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks & Regards
Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
N  27th of Apr, 2016 by
Hello i am prarthita kar my Aircel mobile number is 9851695926 i have faced someproblem from 21th of April that Aircel company automatically renewal my pocket internet rupees nine(9) pack every day even i didn't required it more so help me out of this and do the need full as soon as possible only that reason i cannot recharge my number if the unable to solve my problem then i have to port my number to another company.

N  29th of Apr, 2016 by
Dear Prarthita(Prarthita Kar),

We request you to dail this no.*121*091# to deactivate this service.

Thanks & Regards