Aircel / block the calls suddenly without any information!

1 India Review updated:

Now I am working in chennai. I put my card in my native. Suddenly they stop the outgoing service without any information. How can i manage. I went to nearby Aircel shop to told my problem. They simply told to me submit ur address proof and some documents to the aircel office in ur native, after three days u will get that facility. If any risky thing happened to me, how can i inform to my parents and how can i contact the persons in the emergency time.

Sh

Comments

• Ka
      27th of Feb, 2008

this is my no 9865809438.. pls block this no.

• Ba
      24th of Sep, 2008

I got the new card from aircel. They are disconected my line without any information and i provided the proof second time. they said it will activate within four hours but till now its not activate. now its passed 6th hours...

• Bk
      15th of Nov, 2008

I had taken new prepaid connection on 5th Nov. 08. After 9 days, i am hearing no incoming & outgoing call is available without any reason stated. On enquiry it was informed me that no document is available. This is the sorry state service provider ever seen . After recharging of 110 rupees, it was found that amount of Rs. 32/- deducted from balance without any reason. This is the way the aircel company is doing.

• Je
      27th of Apr, 2009

Now I am working in chennai. . Suddenly they stop the outgoing service without any information. How can i manage. I went to nearby Aircel shop to told my problem. They simply told to me submit ur address proof and some documents . i submit my address proof till outgoing service stop past one week