Air India / unethical behaviour

I was traveling with 2 small kids from Delhi to Copenhagen in air india flight number 157 on 14th oct 2017. I got all my clearances done(check in, immigration & security) in delhi airport. Then I arrived on the departure gate. There was one non sense lady(of air india staff) who objected to me saying that my travel documents are not complete. She talked to me so rudely that my kids got frightened and started crying.

I was travelling on dependant work permit valid till Dec 2018. The non sense air india staff(woman), objected to my travel documents saying that u need to travel with in first 6 months of issuance of work permit which is total wrong. She harrased me un-necessarily. Didn't talk to me nicely. She routed me to some other counter asking me to talk to her manager. I got scared. My kids started crying. Somehow i managed to talk to air india manager. He cleared all my documents without even asking a single question(why...because my documents were 100% correct).

Now I would like to ask you, who will pay the price of the harassment I beared because of lack of knowledge of non sense air india staff.

Vy