Air India / unethical behaviour
I booked my tickets in air india flight to fly from truchy to chennai on 14th january.
Trip id : trip id [protected].
My flight got delayed and due to an emergency case I have to fly immediately.
I approached truchy air india office staffs, they said I am eligible for full refund,
They collected my trip id and traced pnr and promised me that they will cancel my ticket.
Due to my emergency situation I took up jet airways flight immediately in 15minutes and flew to chennai
I tried reaching the office again once I reach chennai, they promised that they cancelled the ticket I get refund
Until today there is no message and there is no email on cancellation.
Why did it happen? I feel this is something which is unethical behavior.
Air line is promised to pay my ticket fair as well as this behavior is not at all acceptable, I want a return explanation as well from the staff.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - delayed baggage compensation from air india
- Air India - unjustified action by air india staff
- Air India - ffp kyc
- Air India - air india
- Air India - wheelchair and food not provided