Air India / Item stolen from checked baggage

1 India Review updated:

I traveled from Melbourne to Bangalore via Delhi. I did a through check-in on 2nd of January 2016 from Melbourne. When I reached Bangalore my baggage was missing. I filed a missing baggage complaint in Air-India Kiosk and got file reference number. Today, i.e., 4th of Jan 2016 I got my luggage but the new watch I got from Melbourne worth Rs. 35, 000 was missing. I have the bill, box and all except Watch. It is stolen. When I tried calling everyone related. No one is willing to take responsibility.

Sr
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      18th of Jan, 2016

i was travelling 25 December 2015 from ahmedabd - Delhi- Chicago and my one luggage bag was missing from Chicago. when i asked them they said you have to field missing bag complaint. and now it is almost 21 days i do not get my bag yet. when i am trying to call in customer care they said call on airport they give you update and i tried almost everyday to call on Chicago airport no one answer my phone. i emailed them many time but no one is replied back.
    one funny thing one day that lady call me after my lot of email regarding to know about bag status. i frustrated on her because i do not get status and reply of my email. that lady said i am very busy and i have lot of complaint of missing bag so i can not go specially for your bag to Ahmadabad. i said you do not need to go but this how you are taking care of customer. never fly again in airindia.
    please modi sir fix this customer care. air india people ruined our country reputation.