Air India / Item stolen from checked baggage
I traveled from Melbourne to Bangalore via Delhi. I did a through check-in on 2nd of January 2016 from Melbourne. When I reached Bangalore my baggage was missing. I filed a missing baggage complaint in Air-India Kiosk and got file reference number. Today, i.e., 4th of Jan 2016 I got my luggage but the new watch I got from Melbourne worth Rs. 35, 000 was missing. I have the bill, box and all except Watch. It is stolen. When I tried calling everyone related. No one is willing to take responsibility.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - 86 year senior citizen business class traveller with disability made to walk without wheelchair
- Air India - staff
- Air India - cancelling flights without the customer approval, long waits on calls, and hanging up while waiting on a representative to talk on the phone
- Air India - erroneous deduction of money from my account.
- Air India - flight delay