Air India / flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # [protected]
Anand P Prakash : Membership # [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,
In the last three months, I have tried about 10 times to do this KYC. Everytime, after doing all the needful, when 'verify' button is clicked, it does not go anywhere. this button just does not respond. For all the 10 times, this matter has been brought to the notice of the tele-call # [protected] and also [protected] and I have been repeatedly assured that both my documents (Passport & Driving License) have been duly received at their end and the registration would be done in due course. But, contrary to the assurance, it is still pending.
You need to take the corrective measures and ensure the needful is done in time and i do not loose my miles for no fault of mine.
Anand P Prakash
Phone # [protected].
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - domestic flight