Air India / flight number ai 116 london heathrow to delhi

On 31.01.2016 I landed at Delhi airport on flight number AI 116 at 2:50am. Unfortunately my baggage did not arrive.

I inquired at the airport and was told that my baggage will arrive at my hotel at 3pm the same day as my luggage was on another flight.

I waited at my hotel until 3pm and my luggage had not arrived. I contacted Air India at Delhi airport and I was told it would arrive at my hotel at 6pm. At 6pm the luggage had still not arrived at my hotel so I contacted Air India at Delhi airport and I was told that it would arrive at my hotel at 9pm. At 9pm the luggage had still not arrived at my hotel so I contacted Air India at Delhi airport and I was told it would arrive at my hotel 9am the next morning. At 9am the next morning my luggage had still not arrived at my hotel. At this point I decided to go to the airport myself to pick up the luggage. When I arrived at the airport at approximately 11am I was told that my luggage was not at the airport and to come back the next day. As I refused to leave the airport until I had my luggage, I was left waiting around at the airport until my luggage finally arrived at approximately 4pm that day.

I am extremely unhappy of being repeatedly lied to as the whereabouts of my luggage and when I will receive it.

Ch