Air India / stolen items from luggage... mental harrassment by air india personnels
I departed from TX on 14th Nov.08 to Delhi (Texas to NY - Delta and NY - Delhi), reached Delhi on 15th Nov. 08.. I didn't receive my luggage for 4 days ... thanks to Air India, When I received my luggage after chains of formalities and struggle, I found it was unlocked..and my stuff which I brought for my parents, friends and relatives were stolen from it. It has been more than a month before I reported the list of my items stolen and a claim of 400$, today I received a letter from Baggage Claim Manager Mrs Pasricha (Delhi) that they will give me 25$ as it is on weight basis not on stolen items basis.
I am student doing MS in USA University, I was going home after a span of 1.5 years, for all that time I kept on buying gifts for my parents, relatives and friends, thinking when I will go home I will give them... The AI instead of apologizing and compensating, triggered my pain, frustration and anger by offering me 25$...
WHAT SHOULD I DO OR TELL THEM?? Buy yourself some cookies for that 25$ I don't want any charity and enjoy the things you stole from my baggage...
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - my suitcase severely damaged by air india
- Air India - unethical behaviour of cabin crew and extremely poor customer service
- Air India - complaint of issuance of ticketing and racist behavior (surat)
- Air India - flight delhi-malpensa ai137 of the 27 october 2018
- Air India - missed flight because of your negligence