Air Chinalost of baggage

I traveled lax usa to new delhi on 25 th april 2017, in air china. I lost my baggage n I make an complaint at delhi airport.
My ahl no is delca 15526,
Ohd no pekca 84028,
Tag no ca 651884,
As they told me after few days that there is a powebank in my luggage so I sent them a content mail to remove the power bank. after that I am waiting my luggage till today. my document n lots of precious thing are in it. I could not move any where. my large time of my visit to india get waist. pls compensates me for this.

Dh
May 06, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      May 07, 2017

Dear sir

our flight from karachi -beijing -guangzhou and return from

shanghai-beijing-karachi in the ticket it was not mention for islamabad,

we complain why it was late in beijing and islamabad for 3-4 hours .

Due to this our business scheduled was disturb .

We heard that your flight provide good service .But sorry to say we are hardhearted and our luggage was damage in karachi, two bags were broken.From beijing-karachi

our power bank was taken from customs in beijing

please give us claims

riaz jafrani and raheel jafrani

our reservation # xexplg ticket # [protected]/91 iata #[protected]

and need millage card

regards

riaz jafrani

mobile #[protected]

• Gi
      Sep 28, 2017

I have similar situation with you.My whole trip was wasted. My flights were delayed and my luggage ( 2 ) were misplaced . I wasn't able to do my transactions in this trio because all my legal documents were in my luggage.I felt so sick while on my trip because i was out of my medication the entire time they can't find my luggage. i finally got reunited with my stuffs a day before i will fly back here in the USA. I am so disappointed with AIR CHINA. Not to mention ----RUDENESS i encountered through out my trip with them ( from the plane crew to the ground crew --- everything in this trip with them).
    I am filing my complaint formally . But i can't find any email address to send it .If you can find the right Channels to file complaints, please let me know.
    Thank you.