Air China / delayed flight
On 12/November/2017, my Flight CA1886 arrived 3 hours and 32 minutes late. As a result two events occurred:
1. When I arrived at Beijing airport, I exited to meet up with my tour group. However, the group already departed. I had to forfeit my deposit. Because I left the airport, I had to re-enter security.
2. While re-entering security to wait for my connecting flight. My medical recharge system was taken by airport security and it was not returned. I provided proof that the device was used for medical purpose, via a medical card. Along with this my battery charger was confiscated as well.
More Air China Complaints & Reviews
- Air China - delayed baggage 
- Air China - flight to beijing 
- Air China - missed connection flight
- Air China - sucks!!! 
- Air China - poor service 
- Air China - inconveniences during travel from manila to london (26 may until 28 may 2019)
- Air China - customer service
- Air China - baggage damaged
- Air China - did not let me check in
- Air China - cancellation of flight